I used to have quite a few pictures of her but my computer broke and I lost every thing
Managed to find 2 pics from old posts on other people's sites

That’s ok, the picture is hot enough.

What was she like in public?
I find it even more interesting when, to the outside world, a woman presents as self-assured, well-respected then you see pictures like this of the woman in private

I was tied up like this in a horse stall , blindfolded , earplugs felt someone lube me up and then wham totally filled with 18 inches of the biggest cock I ever had. The cock head was the size of a toilet plunger . The cock length went all the way to my tit line. It shot off so much cum I was gushing cum and a huge puddle collected under me. Never found out who or what fucked me but it was the biggest cock I ever had . Still remember after all of these years.

Almost exactly how I was tied up in a barn. There was a solid wood beam placed across my waist up to my shoulders . I was blindfolded and had earplugs . Then I felt someone lube me and then a soft warm cock tapping at my opening and then Wham I was full of cock. It was so far up in me with just one push. Never had so much or so big of a cock in me before or after. The cock head was the size of a toilet plunger and the went all the way up to my tit line. There was literally no more room for it to go in me further . Then I felt a gush of cum or like an explosion of cum in me. I never found out what or who fucked me , I think I know but can not be 100 % sure . I just know it was the biggest cock I could ever imagine . I still think about it till this day.

I have been tied up like this , it was in a barn and I was fucked with the biggest cock I could ever image that went in me. I was suppose to fuck this black man with the biggest cock , so big that if I was to see first I would say no. I know the cock that fucked me was big , not sure who or what but it was extremely big and felt to be 18 inches long.

I know this feeling, I was tied up like this and also blindfolded. I was told I was going to be a present for the biggest black cock I would ever have the chance to fuck. I had a wooden platform come down over my upper body and the next thing I know I had the biggest cock with a cock head the size of a toilet plunger in me. The length was all the way to my tit line and felt like it was going to come out my mouth. When that cock shot off in me it was a cum explosion with so much cum it filled me up and gushed out a gallon of cum. All I can say is I never saw what fucked me or who but i can say i GOT FUCKED

I know this feeling, I was tied up like this and also blindfolded. I was told I was going to be a present for the biggest black cock I would ever have the chance to fuck. I had a wooden platform come down over my upper body and the next thing I know I had the biggest cock with a cock head the size of a toilet plunger in me. The length was all the way to my tit line and felt like it was going to come out my mouth. When that cock shot off in me it was a cum explosion with so much cum it filled me up and gushed out a gallon of cum. All I can say is I never saw what fucked me or who but i can say i GOT FUCKED
Did it like to eat hay for dinner??

Back