BBC owned

bbc4sluts2

Male
From
UK
Lets say you surrender to a BBC and he takes control. How are you and your wife gonna greet him when he arrives for the first time. Post pics and be creative

he cant get control til he gets it. he cant get control if ya dont give it up, either. thats why I always meet the personoutside first and lay down some very basic but mandatory rules that always remain the same...we are here to have fun with all this stuff. nothing is to be to serious, or escalate to other levels without her allowing it to move up a notch. I make it clear that we will be willing to play on stereotypes and have fun in the process and mock the stereotypes sometimes as we willingly play up to the roles. but roles are all any of us are going to be acting out. we are all actors in an imajinary world of kink and shameless sex acts, for entertaiment and pleasure only. and most importantly and must be understood is that we all go as she goes. if we make her uncomfortable or not funanymore, it will be the same for all of us. so she'll allow for the things we al want to do, so long as you take the top role because she allows you to play that part, and she wants you to, anyway. but just be able to wait for your chance and then take full advantage of her submission and when or if you can give her enough, she'll let ya know in some way, and ya need to respect that. if not, ya get nothing at all and get to go home and kick yourself because ya had to over step the ground rules. thats basically what anyone thats been over to our place is told and agres to before he even steps foot in the house and meets her. I also am getting a feel for what I judge to be a first impression of you outside and if it's not good, you're respectfully turned away. and thats that. never have had a single person not agree to the my conditions outside the front door. have to lay down rules and be willing to enforce them, and they need to feel that

This is something that my wife and I have done several times. My wife and I had answered the door together to meet her date for the night. My wife was wearing only a robe and I was wearing only a cage. As the guy entered I disrobed my wife as I offered her to him. I crawled on my hands and knees behind them as he lead her to our bedroom. I had to listen to them play from behind the door unless I was invited to watch.

Back