BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

Years ago I had a "little" gb in a club with four guys in a row but there was no plan - it just happend. While getting in touch with the guy of a couple a second man joined in. The sensual intimacy changed and they fucked me alternately. After the 1st guy was unloaded the 2nd shot his cum a few minutes later and I was still in heat - getting eye contact on the mat with a sexy young guy and a few seconds later I wrapped my legs around his pumping hips. At that moment there was no sensual or romantic touch anymore: Just fucking, fucking and fucking. He cumed an my husband was the last guy this evening: He spreat my legs and came over me like a monster after watching me with three guys.

After that event I hat a "little idea" why a lot of women be addicted by a gangbang. There is a special feeling - not easy to describe but I felt it. But(!) there was no repetition - gb is not our way. It is rally hardcore and once in a lifetime is enough for me...
very similar to what happened to my wife once at a black dance club with her man, not planned, he had just fucked her and a guy stepped up behind her right after he pulled out, three more guys one right after another, never saw so much cum on the floor beneath her

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here love to see her there and like to see her do what she wants

Back