BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I am the husband and I would certainly like to see her in this situation! Difficult to organize, but in my dream I would fluff every participant in turn and clean her up every time she is refilled

As a bull, I don't know if it's my type of scene. Hasn't yet appealed to me.

Closest I've been to was 2 swinger's parties. Mostly for the naughtiness and curiousity. Didn't get up to any action for a number reasons....long story 😅

But, for gang bangs, not for me...I'm good

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

Yes I would, and have. Four horny military men. I was glad to do my patriotic duty of keeping the troop morale up!

As the hubby, I’d love to attend a gangbang party like this with my wife! I know she’d be nervous at first but she has also told she’d love to be taken by several black men at once! So, I know she’d loosen up and love it once the action got started! 🔥🔥🔥♠️♠️♠️

Attachments

• F2ED871D-0796-4AED-94AF-D3F95E4CD5DF.jpeg
    F2ED871D-0796-4AED-94AF-D3F95E4CD5DF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 147
  • DFFB35B3-5567-48AD-A261-96782A92EF0A.jpeg
    DFFB35B3-5567-48AD-A261-96782A92EF0A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • FD2A9FD3-FEDF-48FD-94EB-6545CB7F8F4B.jpeg
    FD2A9FD3-FEDF-48FD-94EB-6545CB7F8F4B.jpeg
    920.4 KB · Views: 150
As the hubby, I’d love to attend a gangbang party like this with my wife! I know she’d be nervous at first but she has also told she’d love to be taken by several black men at once! So, I know she’d loosen up and love it once the action got started! 🔥🔥🔥♠️♠️♠️
Very nice pictures..

My wife has always enjoyed having black cock induced orgasms, the more the better. She has been fucked gangbang style by 4+ black men on several occasions. But it would not be correct to call them "parties" as none of them occurred under "planned" conditions. My wife just has the type of body and demeaner that seems to attract horny black men to her, especially when she is "in heat".

Would love to try one.

This is an experience I would like to have. Just waiting on the opportunity
To take this from a wish for a lifetime opportunity to reality, just say the word.

Find a BULL here that you "talk" with for a while such that you trust him like a best friend- and once you feel comfortable, let him organize a few more to join.

If you don't have a cuck to make you feel even more comfortable, find one here.

YOU can make it happen right here and you will be glad forever more that you did. Just look at the videos of the HOT wives who really did what you are dreaming about. YOU set the rules and others will make it happen.

I have been to one party just to see what all the hoopla is about. I only watched and got to see a cuckold, some gang bang then I left. I tried a threesome once with myself,another guy and the chick, I left midway. So long story short, nope not for me. That brings up a point about guys that let their dicks touch lol. You know when she tries to suck both of you at the same time, yeah not for me lol.

As a bull, I don't know if it's my type of scene. Hasn't yet appealed to me.

Closest I've been to was 2 swinger's parties. Mostly for the naughtiness and curiousity. Didn't get up to any action for a number reasons....long story 😅

But, for gang bangs, not for me...I'm good
Actually I prefer the opposite. Many women for one bull. What do you think about that?

Back