Are you on board with BNWO?

Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.
Yes me future!

Opinião contrária que tenho pensado. Acho que talvez mulheres brancas só devam procriar com garotos brancos por meios artificiais. Se a raça for exterminada, não haverá mulheres brancas de verdade para serem vagabundas para homens negros. De forma semelhante, o DNA dos homens negros será comprometido com o DNA branco. Ainda acho que mulheres brancas devem ser prostitutas para homens negros, mas mulheres brancas devem ter garotas brancas que elas criem para serem vagabundas para homens negros também.

Translated: Contrary opinion I have been thinking. I think maybe white women should only procreate with white boys through artificial means. If the race is exterminated, there will be no real white women to be sluts for black men. Similarly, black men's DNA will be compromised with white DNA. I still think white women should be whores for black men, but white women should have white girls that they raise to be sluts for black men too.

Translated: Contrary opinion I have been thinking. I think maybe white women should only procreate with white boys through artificial means. If the race is exterminated, there will be no real white women to be sluts for black men. Similarly, black men's DNA will be compromised with white DNA. I still think white women should be whores for black men, but white women should have white girls that they raise to be sluts for black men too.
There is validity in that... I supposed if the Black gene pool is watered down w/ white then dick sizes will get smaller and who wants that. ;)

I like you a lot 👏🏾

Contrary opinion I have been thinking about. I think perhaps white women should only breed with white bois via artificial means. If the race is wiped out there will be no actual white women to be sluts for Black Men. In a similar vein black men's DNA will be compromised with white DNA. I still think white women should be whores for Black Men but white women should have white girls they raise to be sluts for Black Men too.
That is a good point

The only issue for whites is maintaining there jobs and the public not knowing about there submission to the Superior BLACK RACE.
That is true it’s weird for me at work, my wife was never very discreet. My wife’s friend works for the same company as I do and well she said quite a few people at the company knew about my wife’s affairs well they see it as her cheating on me. I know when my wife left me I was able to get with a dominant black man who had been fucking my wife ,well that’s how I originally met him. So then they thought I was gay at work and they were right again. lol I can’t lie I did enjoy that time as his bitch his faggot and he really satisfied my masochistic needs, he uses his belt on me. My wife came back and her and my Master hooked up
together again and I’m there slave and well my wife wants my Master to be the one to deal with me. I’m basically still his slave but I obey my Mistress that’s the way she wants it. I do cleanup on my wife after they fuck but that’s the extent of my sex with her. My wife’s friend who works at my company said it’s 50 50 some people think I’m a faggot and the others think I’m just some kind of a fool cuckold guess they’re both right again. Lol My Master likes to dominate me but women will always comes first for him he is a stud.

Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.
I want to be like you too

Back