Are you on board with BNWO?

In imaginative fantasy it is hot to imagine having our marriage dominated by one of several black alpha males.
Me (hubby) being ****** to take a back seat role, a caged money provider
Only existing to provide for (our) growing family.
My wife being welcomed as a willing mom for countless mixed babies from her lovers.
As a white guy I do look and feel more feminine than black men.
So ideally I feel it would be right to let superior alpha chads impregnate my wife.
I'm also aware at how beautiful and desirable my wife is.
I watch black men break their necks to look at her and I'm supposed to feel jealous and territorial, but all I feel is that I should step back and let her decide for herself.

I love my wife, I enjoy the idea of her experiencing mind blowing sex from extremely masculine men

Naturally the purpose of sex is impregnation, and so to pretend like it isn't going to happen is naive

I understand the moral implications of my wife having a baby from (not me)
The potential struggles they would encounter as they grew up.
Would they resent me?
Would it be completely immoral?

I want it to happen, but I worry about the baby's well being growing up

If I could find (white couple) friends who were into the bnwo and into the cuckold pregnancy I think we would absolutely go forth without hesitation, but we would essentially be commiting social and professional sui****

I am excited that it's becoming more normal though, The psyop got me, I'm totally cuck brained and prepared to raise as many babies as my wife wants to create.

I find myself over the course of the last 5 years hoping that it happens on its own, my loyal, loving wife, the mom of my chi***ren, my soul mate, seduced
The layers of societal rules uncloaked and her animalistic nature evoked by a man capable of doing so, her inhibitions stripped away.
Just hot heavy animalistic pounding, like a piece of meat, finalized with the fertilization of her womb and subsequent pregnant belly as an undeniable testament to being conquered by a superior lover.
Yeah, without a doubt it is a hot fantasy.

Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.

Sure, your sister, her two friends, the librarian, all the Sunday school teachers.
I believe you... I really do.

Facts, the biggest block for me would be friends/fam finding out, if that wasn't an issue I would want my partner having as many black bbies as possible
It is a shame that even today a situation like that is a taboo.

My dream is that it would be commonplace and accepted for a young white couple to have a bull, who took over certain responsibilities from the husband. Basically every job that involves use of a penis.

When you saw a happy couple with a newborn it would be natural to ask after name, gender, weight at bir th etc, to enquire who the bio ******* was.

It is a shame that even today a situation like that is a taboo.

My dream is that it would be commonplace and accepted for a young white couple to have a bull, who took over certain responsibilities from the husband. Basically every job that involves use of a penis.

When you saw a happy couple with a newborn it would be natural to ask after name, gender, weight at bir th etc, to enquire who the bio ******* was.
I share that dream!

Well there is kink and then there is out there with the fairies, reading the posts we are definitely through the looking glass on this forum.

But each to their own.

Oh wow. That is super badass. Her sister and two friends are exactly who I want to date/marry/support to create a family. Love they already have a support network of all women wanting babies by Real Men with mighty Big Black Cocks
Me too.. they are amazing women for sure.. all of them are extremely gorgeous too.. I’m the hubby of her sister..

Personally I think all this things about BNWO needs to be keep quiet and secret,specially in this times of war,economical and migration problems.

In Europe the extrem right wings they are getting stronger and more popular, the race bitting is getting more popular,just keep it secret and quiet.
Regardless of politics I feel that BNWO should be shouted from the roof tops! Me and my wife have gotten 2 of her sisters, my sister and 2 of my wife’s friends into BNWO they all want to have mixed babies with black guys while their hubbies support them and help with everything, just 6 months ago it was just me and my wife into this… white and Hispanic woman really want this deep down. Right now my wife and her sister are trying to get pregnant by their bull who’s also their personal trainer

Me and my wife have been full supporters of BNWO for over a year now and we helped convince her sister and her two friends to support this movement. They all want to be bred by black men regardless if they are in a relationship or not white a white guy. They all plan to have mixed babies only. They think that white boys should be kept locked up in a Chastity while their dicks aren’t allowed near our pussys, and they also think the majority of white males are naturally sissy’s and black men are superior and have the superior genes I’m in full support with them.
It is very nice to see when men support their wives so that they can be completely happy and it is also the most sincere sign against racism when a white couple has a baby with a man of color. But it is much more important if we as a society support and honestly advise all those young women who live in a marriage in which their husband does not support them and is not yet ready to raise a baby of color and does not show such unlimited love and trust to his young wife. And of course it is not just about a baby, first and foremost it is about fully satisfying a woman's needs. And of course all of us who are interested in this topic know that many white men are not as good as a single BBC due to their anatomy and stamina. I have experienced the lack of support myself but with my experience I have been able to help young women and couples so that the women can live according to their own needs. I hope that as a modern society we support each other.

As a fantasy I much prefer it to the White Old World Order 😉

Back