Are there any other alpha males that are cuckolds?

I'm Def in that group. I'm an alpha male in every aspect of my life. Marine vet, state champ wrestler and captain of football team in HS. Just under a 8 inch dick and handsome with a square jaw. I now run a successful bussines and still compete in grappling. I have found I love the change in power dynamic.

I'm Def in that group. I'm an alpha male in every aspect of my life. Marine vet, state champ wrestler and captain of football team in HS. Just under a 8 inch dick and handsome with a square jaw. I now run a successful bussines and still compete in grappling. I have found I love the change in power dynamic.
Sounds like we're very similar besides that I have a small average dick. I've done catch wrestling, BJJ and boxing for years. Ex bouncer. Tall. Muscular. I honestly just think seeing the skin contrast is beautiful and I love being a voyeur/ cuck. Especially to hung BBC bulls.

I tend to flip roles,when I am with my wife and another male,depending on the guy,I can be alpha or sub cuckold, or just the guy who will hi five you over her back as we spit roast my whore! Sometimes I am the guy on the bottom of a 69 fucklicking the both of them as they fuck right over my face! I have to read the other guy and find the pecker,I mean pecking order ! I think it's fun to be versitile and not get stuck or labeled in to any specific role! When I am on the prowl for a married wife,mom or grandmother, I am 100 percent the alpha,and I take out my anger and frustration that my wife caused me on their asses! They never complain about it! At the end of the day,I am still the man of my household, no matter if I was eating my wife's BBC cum filled pussy,or out pounding some unsuspecting grandmothers pussy hard,and sending her home to her husband with my cum leaking from her well fucked holes!

"At the end of the day,I am still the man of my household, no matter if I was eating my wife's BBC cum filled pussy,or out pounding some unsuspecting grandmothers pussy" 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 100% agree!

I'm not petsonally into switching roles with my wife but I've definetly been the "other guy" a few times. It was fun. I've banged a few married broads when I was single and I've had women break up with their boyfriends after fucking me. When it comes to my wife I'd really like to be a full time cuck in chastity if we could find an ongoing black bull.

Sounds like we're very similar besides that I have a small average dick. I've done catch wrestling, BJJ and boxing for years. Ex bouncer. Tall. Muscular. I honestly just think seeing the skin contrast is beautiful and I love being a voyeur/ cuck. Especially to hung BBC bulls.
Big catch wrestling fan here. I've trained bjj for the last 12 years or so. I also boxed while in USMC.
I cannot agree more about skin contrast. It is absolutely stunning to see. Over the years we gone from 3somes to me preferring just to watch because the view is so dam good.

Totally in the same boat. Total alpha career, around friends and family but so intrigued in the cuck lifestyle of being someone i am not. Still learning

There certainly is a fairly strong correlation between high performing men or "alphas" in day to day lives who enjoy a more submissive, cuckold or switch role in the bedroom. That same correlation can also be seen with higher intellect.
You don't have to be a physically smaller or "lesser" man to enjoy giving up dominance or control in your sex life. There is a lot of evidence to suggest those who carry a lot of responsibility in the day to day enjoy the switch because they don't want to be in control of everything. Often it's a great form of escapism, for both in the relationship, especially if one in the relationship is typically more assertive than the other. it can bring you both toe to toe with control of your situations.
How many times do you see business leaders getting caught out in S&M / bondage parties where they are on the recieving end.
This here is just our personal flavour of that kind of escapism from normality and in general revel in the curiosity or exhilaration of being taken out of control.

Back