Are there any other alpha males that are cuckolds?

Sexual submission is a release from everyday life. It has little bearing on other areas of an individuals personality. Seven out of eight people are more naturally sexually submissive.

It's makes total sense. I remember seeing something years ago about how many powerful men like business leaders and politicians are really into hardcore s&m femdom stuff.
That is because everyone of those so called powerful men have been tiny dick whites loool be they bankers, ceo, business leaders and politicians & even presidents well all apart from one. they love s&m hardcore, being dressed up in stockings, being whiped all that kinky stuff & being cucks.

Hubby is also an apha outside of the bedroom. From work to home to parenting to the rest of vanilla life he is in charge and I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel safe and taking care of.

In the bedroom he craves the loss of power and it allows me complete freedom. It's like I get the best of both worlds.

I think what helps him be such a good cuckold is that alpha personality. It gives him the confidence to be able to see me with other guys and be humiliated without and real issue.
This is very similar to how we live the lifestyle.

Hubby is also an apha outside of the bedroom. From work to home to parenting to the rest of vanilla life he is in charge and I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel safe and taking care of.

In the bedroom he craves the loss of power and it allows me complete freedom. It's like I get the best of both worlds.

I think what helps him be such a good cuckold is that alpha personality. It gives him the confidence to be able to see me with other guys and be humiliated without and real issue.
in real life that would be me. from managing a couple of sales teams & owning my owm business, i made all the decisions. at home, i paid the bills & let the discussion on family matters. i coached ******* baseball & granddaughter's soccer teams.

i would have been happy to take a beta roll in the bedroom. i would have let my wife do what ever she wanted with whomever & where ever.

unfortunately, we never had the chance, until a short time while in our 70s.

Back