Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

Way back in the early 90's, my wife, now ex-wife wanted a gang bang. A colored friend of mine heard her and told her he would set it up, which he did. 6 colored guys used her sexually for a whole weekend. She said they weren't hugely hung, but they could fuck. She wanted to stop after 12 hrs, but she agreed for a whole weekend, so she stuck it out.

It's funny but I always imagine that I'd like to go last in a gangbanging
Funny but my husband is the same way, he is only allowed to fuck me after I have had a all black cock gang bang and after all of them are have shot their cum in me. He claims it is the best feeling ever to fuck me with so much cum in me. It takes him only a few short minutes to add his cum to the mix.

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?
Depends entirely on the person, how it's framed mentally, who the other people are, etc...

Have been to a couple of parties/orgies and if it's a bunch of friends who are there to have fun it's an entirely different vibe than it being a bunch of dudes who are all kinda threatened by each other and acting tough but still want to get a nut in.
Night and day differences between cum-and-go hookup trains with dudes who are embarrassed to be there but want to cum, and kink-people who feel comfortable hanging out and talking/waiting their turn.

The "not used to being in that situation" side is almost more thrilling due to everyone being at max-emotional-capacity and ready to argue/fight/run-away at any given moment, but the thrill and danger is overrated compared to it just being with a bunch of people that trust each other.

We love GBs, but unless you have a regular group or live somewhere where there are already established groups, it can be difficult to get GBs successfully arranged.

Please login or become a member to view
Way To Go Applause GIF by DraftKings

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.
100% agree… you have to submit and be an object to be used and defiled. The key is the guys still need to care about making you cum. Otherwise is become border line violent

Back