Are couples into having "Boyfriends?"

Her having a regular boyfriend would be the ideal situation. Someone that she can occasionally go out with, spend an occasional weekend with and have a regular thing together would be the perfect situation.
Yes, when a married woman takes a proper boyfriend and the husband encourages and helps them to be happy, it's a beautiful situation indeed.

Throughout the years we have been playing with others we have made connections that were more of a lasting BF type situation, but just like others have said, it wasn't planned. It just grew that way. The nice thing about these kind of relationships is that you do get more out of it because of the trust that is in place.

Throughout the years we have been playing with others we have made connections that were more of a lasting BF type situation, but just like others have said, it wasn't planned. It just grew that way. The nice thing about these kind of relationships is that you do get more out of it because of the trust that is in place.
It's true as at first, my wife was not comfortable being alone with Him. But once she overcame that, she only wanted be be or go off with him.
I have even paid for them to go on holiday together.
One of the hottest things I did and also drove them to the airport (and picked them up afterwards).

It's true as at first, my wife was not comfortable being alone with Him. But once she overcame that, she only wanted be be or go off with him.
I have even paid for them to go on holiday together.
One of the hottest things I did and also drove them to the airport (and picked them up afterwards).
The relationship dynamics do change though.
She becomes comfortable with Him. She starts to have feelings for Him (I think this is very normal once you start spending lots of time together).
But there needs to be a lot of conversations between you and your wife. You both need to understands needs on all three sides.
Some decisions hurt, no doubt about the.
My wife admitted she was beginning to have feelings for Him. I totally understood that as it was part of what we had agreed.
The hardest thing was having to listen to them when they were away from each other and my wife was with me.
The constant "Omar would like that" or "Omar told me so and so".
Again, even though we had discussed this happening, it's a process you both need to be 100% on side with this. You need to realise that, as a cuckold, your wife and her Bulls needs should come first.
Another very tough thing was Him telling my wife that He didn't want us having sex together. Yes I could clean her after they had been together, yes I could kiss my wife, yes I could wank (always under controlled situations). I could give her orals and make her cum but she had to call out Omar's name when she was coming and thinking of Him.
Again, we had discussed this (this was not the first time I had been fucked of course, so I was very aware of how things went) and of course, this was what I wanted.
We did have some stormy times of course. It's never easy sailing that's for sure
She nearly left me for Him at one point (she admitted this later to me), but we have now been together for 31 years and have grown up k Uds.

Everyone is different. We would prefer a regular ‘boyfriend/friend with benefits’ who we trust, are comfortable and safe with and enjoy their company; rather than running the gauntlet of picking up absolute randoms.

We too have talked about this whole thing to great lengths we both would feel more comfortable with a long term “boyfriend “ if you will. We have been married for 24 years and I would be happy to step aside for her to get to know and develop a relationship with a well hung black man. As discreet as possible, of course. She is full aware of me wanting her to choose sex with her boyfriend over myself. I haven’t been inside her in months. Sex with us consists of getting her off with her toys and my mouth. I get to cum by jerking off while I am pleasuring her with my mouth.

We have a guy we see semi regularly. It's only sex fun for us. We have invited him to backyard BBQ gatherings with other friends but no one knows about our sex fun. Wife gets off knowing he's mingling with our friends. We introduced him as a guy she works with.
We've never gone out with him, he visits out place only for sexy fun. He's not her bull or her boyfriend. We always do this together. We've done it many times with him, we're comfy together we know what to expect and look forward to his visits.
He's a cool guy, we can visit and chat about almost anything. It's a fun time for all three of us.

We have a guy we see semi regularly. It's only sex fun for us. We have invited him to backyard BBQ gatherings with other friends but no one knows about our sex fun. Wife gets off knowing he's mingling with our friends. We introduced him as a guy she works with.
We've never gone out with him, he visits out place only for sexy fun. He's not her bull or her boyfriend. We always do this together. We've done it many times with him, we're comfy together we know what to expect and look forward to his visits.
He's a cool guy, we can visit and chat about almost anything. It's a fun time for all three of us.

How much does your wife enjoy her sex life with the arrangement?

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the site and loving the community so far. I've been in the lifestyle for about ten years now. I've gotten a chance to meet some fantastic couples for some fantastic times. Although, its fun, what I am really looking for is to see a couple on a steady basis and form a bond. Its the appeal of having a secret relationship which heightens the intimacy.

Thing is, I signed up on several websites. Most couples are looking for numbers.

Is there any websites that cater to more what I'm looking for that you guys can recommend?
Some call them boyfriends, bulls or whatever. I just call them friends. A boyfriend, to me, has an emotional bond. I have guys come over and fuck me and the next weekend I'll go over to another house for dinner and yes, sex. The next weekend, we'll go fishing, and have sex. 😝 Yes, sometimes we don't even have sex, but that's uncommon. Had one guy who helped my husband with the roof and landscaping.

As far as numbers go, the longer you stay with 1 guy the more emotional it gets and before long, they are no longer just friends. Just my opinion but I do have regulars.

Back