Anyone have experience with a live in bulll?

Years ago I knew a guy, he had a 3 bedroom apartment, he had a (guy) roommate. All good.
About a year later a girl moved into the extra bedroom, they split everything three ways. I thought it was a little weird but I wasn't involved.
Come to find out it was like a poly deal, they both had sex with her whenever anyone wanted. Sometimes one guy would go into her room for a while then go back to his room to sleep. Sometimes she'd hit up one of the guys. Many times one guy then the other, sometimes a three way. I remember thinking this girl is getting the ******* fucked out of her.
She wasn't all that good looking but why not ?
I met this woman off Hinge, we went to dinner then she left to visit her family in Missouri. But when she came back something happened so she had to move out her place. She needed a place, so I let her stay with me. I didn't charge her anything, but soon we started fucking everyday till she found a job in the middle east and left.

My wife's soon to be X brother in law. What was supposed to be a couple weeks was 3 months.
In less then 48 hours we had set the rules. He owned my wife. Waking up and hearing them fuck in there shared room was something I looked forward to. It worked out nicely and provided me with some great memories.

I travel for work and while my company pays for everything, it would be awesome to find a couple or even a female that I would stay with during my time. Sometimes it's just a week, and sometimes a month. Maybe we start a forum or post for this where we post our travel plans and any couple or single female can respond. I know there are a few travel posts, but they are not for this specific type of dynamic. On the flip side, my lady and I would love to host a single female.
This would be perfect being that I travel for work and visit most states for extended periods of time. Currently Wisconsin until Sept/Oct then Oregon for a lil over a yr

👀

I would love to find a living situation like this in or near Atlanta. I had a couple that was willing to let me live with them during Covid but they live 50 miles out of town

👀

I would love to find a living situation like this in or near Atlanta. I had a couple that was willing to let me live with them during Covid but they live 50 miles out of town
Nah facts

We almost did. A friend was looking for a place to stay close to his new job during the week, and came close to having live with us for the two weeks of his training. Unfortunately it never happened, but had it though, my wife's pussy would have been thoroughly used every day.

We almost did. A friend was looking for a place to stay close to his new job during the week, and came close to having live with us for the two weeks of his training. Unfortunately it never happened, but had it though, my wife's pussy would have been thoroughly used every day.

Was your wife receptive to the idea? A guy (Black guy?) crashing with you for two weeks and she’s fucking him for two weeks?
That’s hot

We had a weekend one for two years. He would arrive Thursday night or Friday and leave Monday morning. We had our own room and hubby stayed in our bedroom. Sometimes we would like the door so hubby could only listen.

Were you noisy enough to satisfy your husband’s curiosity about the sex you were having?

I heard him pace. I know he was against the door. He said that he wanted to stop us.

Thanks for the reply.

ftr, this is what the text bot edited out lol:
“Was it tor.ture for him to hear your sexual ec.stasy? Was it intensely pleasing for him to hear you as you were fucked?”

Back