Any Cuckold Husbands want to list or discuss their limits or the things you have never felt with a woman or will never feel again?

rachelbottomcd

Male
Gold Member
So probably i should go first so:
Its my job to find her Bulls so she always has a new one to chose from. I was told if she has to choose the guy she picks will probably end our relationship.

I can help her get ready, i can touch her but only at her discretion like lotion and massages etc. I am pussy free thus and tiny and limp so i am a very lucky cuck.

I can drive her to her dates place or bar whatever and i can wait outside in the car or if its overnight i can go home.

I can only watch or join if the bull invites me and that has never happened but i usually can get a video usually her laughing and have fun or sometimes them both taunting me. If they play at our place in our bed i can hide or spy on them but not make myself known or sometimes on the rare occasion i can sit in the corner but i still cant get hard.

I am allowed to pick her up and she has so far allowed me to smell and lick her crotch after a long session of hard cock. Usually whhile i'm down in there she tells me about his cock and how many times he came in her and how many time she came on him. I know my lil dead penis could never satisfy her like that and i never ever did so now all i can do is only jurk myself off on the ground usually unsuccessfully.

I am sure i will remember more rules for me only but i can add them as we go so please add your restrictions too.

I have never felt a tight vagina because i am small, i have never touched the back or deep in a vagina, i have never had deep throat because i dont reach her throat, and i will never feel her pussy orgasm on my dick ever again because all i can do is lick her pussy

I have never felt a tight vagina because i am small, i have never touched the back or deep in a vagina, i have never had deep throat because i dont reach her throat, and i will never feel her pussy orgasm on my dick ever again because all i can do is lick her pussy
When i was much yunger i could experience all that stuff you mentioned. I remember one Gf i had said that it hurt when i bottomed out on her cervix. I only got deep throat once and it was only one time but it was amazing. I also popped two cherry's and yes it is tight just like they say. Since my testosterone left town and with ED and shrinkage i have accepted and embraced my place.

Back