Understanding sexual dynamics post-cuckold discussion.

Just prior to being initially cuckolded, how was your sex life?

• No change - had regular sex up to being cuckolded

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • Reduced sex - still got penetrative sex just a lot less

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Sexually denied or ruined orgasm but sexually pleasured her

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Wife would take care of me, but no interested in being sexually pleasured

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Cut-off from the pussy - but sexually playful

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Cutt-off completely - no interest in sex

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Prior to my experiencing a Black lover, our sex life was kind of hit-and-miss, not a real priority. Happened when it did, which was increasingly rare.

We had realized that our relationship, while not on the rocks, needed serious attention, so we went on vacation to the Bahamas. The sole intent was to reconnect with each other, leaving the phones and computers home, just the two of us at a small hotel near the beach.

We were doing what we came to do, and we were seriously drawing closer, but we met a Black local guy and over the course of our stay, he became a steady conversationalist while we sunned ourselves on the beach. Just talk about everything - except sex.

Evening before our last full day there, hubby got ******* (I wasn't far behind him) when he offered the opinion that the guy who had been talking to us wanted to have me. I thought it was the ******* talking as no sexual discussions took place at all. I thought he was simply *******, but it put the seed into my head.

The next day, when we were alone, I asked him if he was serious. He surprised me by saying he was. So I invited the guy back to our room and he had me.

No real prior discussions before it happened - but a lot afterwords, and I think that's where the final decisions are made, in the aftermath, not the preliminaries.

Prior to my experiencing a Black lover, our sex life was kind of hit-and-miss, not a real priority. Happened when it did, which was increasingly rare.

We had realized that our relationship, while not on the rocks, needed serious attention, so we went on vacation to the Bahamas. The sole intent was to reconnect with each other, leaving the phones and computers home, just the two of us at a small hotel near the beach.

We were doing what we came to do, and we were seriously drawing closer, but we met a Black local guy and over the course of our stay, he became a steady conversationalist while we sunned ourselves on the beach. Just talk about everything - except sex.

Evening before our last full day there, hubby got ******* (I wasn't far behind him) when he offered the opinion that the guy who had been talking to us wanted to have me. I thought it was the ******* talking as no sexual discussions took place at all. I thought he was simply *******, but it put the seed into my head.

The next day, when we were alone, I asked him if he was serious. He surprised me by saying he was. So I invited the guy back to our room and he had me.

No real prior discussions before it happened - but a lot afterwords, and I think that's where the final decisions are made, in the aftermath, not the preliminaries.
Sounds like a wonderful experience, thanks for sharing.

A lot of what you/we see and read here is repeat of what has been seen/read here all the way back to when this site (and darkcavern, etc) first got their start. The use of words, the meaning of the words, should be shared with your partner/cucks/bulls/lifestyle friends so that it gets you on same page. "cuckold", means I want my girls to own their own sexuality. That's weak? Nah, that's strong. Stag? Ok, if that makes you feel better but you still want and enjoy and need for your girl to get black fucked, yes? AND, for me and I'm sure many of you, I literally NEED my hotwife to also NEED to be black fucked. I don't want her doing it as whim anymore, it's not a college-girl experiment or a "truth or dare" game when you get into your 30's, 40's, 50's.....60's, I"m sure it's the same. With first hotwife (bambi, yes, the party4), once she had BBC at a swinger party and I saw the way she reacted, it was life-changer for me, for her (and for severa hundred BBC men). And when she and I split up (no-lifestyle reasons), it was her lust for BBC that still found her in my hotel rooms now and then, fucking black men, not me. And when I intoduced the hottest girl I'd ever seen on the planet to BBC for the first time, I got so much of her pussy stuffed into my mouth, I was glad I had addicted another girl. And now, well, a little older , less stupid himan tricks, and we are working together now all the time on embracing "BBC OWNED LIFESTYLE." What weak sub dude is gonna be able to talk about all this with his girl? Cucks, be strong, she's not gonna have a one-night stand with a black man unless you tell her SOON, "wow, I had this dream that when I got home from work, you had that interracial on the TV, you know, the one you always roll your eyes at, but I also saw yorr head bobbing up and down on a BBC." What was her dream?MVC-004L.JPG

It was. Enabled us to jump the 'vanilla boring tracks' we were on and switched to a much more enjoyable lifestyle.
Agree! We got into this lifestyle to spice up our boring mundane sex life. We went from once per week to like 5 times per week. The only "restriction" we have is no sex on the day she returns from her playdate. Her pussy is sore as her Bull is hung and they have several rounds. Also, she enjoys the sore feeling the day after.
Her playdate is usually overnight, with a nice dinner or going to a club, and spending the night in a nice hotel. While on her playdate, I may masterbate a few times as it's a turn on for me knowing where she is, with whom she is with and what she is doing.

Agree! We got into this lifestyle to spice up our boring mundane sex life. We went from once per week to like 5 times per week. The only "restriction" we have is no sex on the day she returns from her playdate. Her pussy is sore as her Bull is hung and they have several rounds. Also, she enjoys the sore feeling the day after.
Her playdate is usually overnight, with a nice dinner or going to a club, and spending the night in a nice hotel. While on her playdate, I may masterbate a few times as it's a turn on for me knowing where she is, with whom she is with and what she is doing.
Can't agree with you more!

While we don't do it was often as you, our next life HAS dramatically improved!

Hubby dosn't have me the day before or on the day I'm to meet with my lover. And I am sore the next day, I can't say 'No' to him. Just makes the mount that much more intense!

Back