African impregnation of white wives

This is what you wanted. You initiated this, brought others into it, and now, at this critical juncture, you're contemplating backing out. Have you considered the impact of such a decision? Is it not narcissistic, even selfish, to disregard the efforts and expectations of those who have trusted in your vision? Where is the respect for others in that? Is it honorable to leave them in the lurch?

You're feeling the weight of the consequences, but have you thought about the ramifications of pulling out now? You’ve set yourself on a course, much like a current in a stream, and suddenly, you want to abandon it. But life doesn't always allow us to simply step out when things become challenging.

You have a choice to make. You can either step out completely, never to return, or you can continue down the path that you helped initiate. The path you chose not only for yourself but for others as well. It’s up to you to decide whether to see it through or to leave it unfinished.

Consider carefully.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want?
I don’t want anything,,,you made a reference to stories, I posted a link to stories right here on this site for you to check out, check em out or don’t, that’s up to you, you’re the one who requested them, I only showed you where some were posted. You ask for something, and someone tries to help you,,,that’s how it works,,,or at least that’s how we hope it works

I don’t want anything,,,you made a reference to stories, I posted a link to stories right here on this site for you to check out, check em out or don’t, that’s up to you, you’re the one who requested them, I only showed you where some were posted. You ask for something, and someone tries to help you,,,that’s how it works,,,or at least that’s how we hope it works
Yes, now I understand. I just didn't understand, I apologize. I don't want to get upset with anyone, sorry. My English isn't that good so I didn't understand

My wife loves when he grabs her by the waist and is ramming his cock balls deep inside her and she can barely stay up in her tippy toes while he's rearranging her insides. Said it makes her cum so fast but he won't stop until He's done and she usual can't stand up after that.

The first time he fucked her like that I was laying on the edge of the bed while she was sucking my dick because it was supposed to be a 3some. She ended up just laying on me since she couldn't focus enough to suck my dick because he was fucking her brains out. So she layed on my stomach face down and had orgasm after orgasm until he finally took a quick break from destroying my petite lil wife, but it was only so he could lay her down in the bed to continue the relentless pounding never letting her get a break during her orgasms until it looked like she was having a seizure. She was cumming so hard her entire body couldn't stop the convulsions. That's the only time he let her have a little break...then as soon as she'd calm down he'd start fucking the shtt outta her again. My wife had never been fucked so hard she couldn't talk.

I would like a very big, very dark African man to impregnate my wife.
Because that’s one of the facets of the whole “cuckold” genre,,,of the five or six major facets of this genre, that’s in the top three! Black or White, a Bull dealing with a cuckold husband draws a good deal of pleasure from pleasing the wife in front of the husband, displaying how he’s more superior in that task, it goes without saying, claiming the husbands pussy in front of him by cumming inside it, and quite possibly impregnating it, is also highly desirable for the same reasons, humiliating the husband, and taking possession of what’s his,,,extra points if the wife openly agrees with the Bull,,,especially in front of the husband. After that, next step is employing the hub in also serving the Bull,,,”and the beat goes on”,,,

My wife called this her "lazy fuck" position. She doesn't really have to do anything except relax, let him have what's his and enjoy him fucking her and unloading his stress in her all day or night long.
This is the ultimate position for hub to serve the both of them, doesn’t get any better!

I admit I left out a few details like the wife's wide eyed and open mouth reaction to taking BBC for the first time and then getting completely addicted, as well as the housemaster Fucking her up to two times a day and frequently sharing her with his crew.
Do you remember the site name.

Should just sits it out and not be a nuisance. :)
Sometimes the Bull wants it, or even requires it,,,for people who’ve lived the lifestyle they are quite aware that if everybody’s not having fun, then nobody is,,,it’s not like anyone’s being f0rced to do something they don’t want to, if they’re not into it, it’s pretty rare that’s it takes place. You can’t expect people to live by YOUR rules just so you get a nice picture to look at, they’re gonna do what they’re gonna do, it’s up to you to either enjoy it or keep scrolling,,,wouldn’t you say?

Back