Would a group of 7 cucks,watch their wives being pumped and pounded by a room full of tall strong 💪 powerful big dicked bulls sharing their holes?

Would a group of 7 cucks,watch their wives holes being destroyed and punished by huge tall strong bulls with horse cocks,deep in their wives holes.Each bull swapping between the wives and dumping their cream in their uterus!
⚠️ ‼️
Absolutely. We have been to events where couples come for this purpose. The last one we went to was 5 couples and about 27 BBC. There were 5 mattresses down and a chair beside each one. The wife got on the mattress and the husband sat in the chair. The BBC were released once the couples were in position. They went through the room fucking any wife in any hole they wanted all bare. Husbands stayed in the chair unless asked to clean up, fluff, rim, or get on all fours to take it in ass. Once the guy was finished with him he was told to go back to his chair. My wife and I were put on all fours beside each other at one point and they took turns fucking our asses. I was told to go to my chair when they were done and sat there with two loads of cum dripping out my ass as they had fun with my wife.

Would a group of 7 cucks,watch their wives holes being destroyed and punished by huge tall strong bulls with horse cocks,deep in their wives holes.Each bull swapping between the wives and dumping their cream in their uterus!
⚠️ ‼️
Damn, I would love that. I also would win one of them not fucking her I’d be sucking on that big black cock myself, and when one of us not fucking her, I would be riding that big black cock myself until he comes in my ass.

Absolutely. We have been to events where couples come for this purpose. The last one we went to was 5 couples and about 27 BBC. There were 5 mattresses down and a chair beside each one. The wife got on the mattress and the husband sat in the chair. The BBC were released once the couples were in position. They went through the room fucking any wife in any hole they wanted all bare. Husbands stayed in the chair unless asked to clean up, fluff, rim, or get on all fours to take it in ass. Once the guy was finished with him he was told to go back to his chair. My wife and I were put on all fours beside each other at one point and they took turns fucking our asses. I was told to go to my chair when they were done and sat there with two loads of cum dripping out my ass as they had fun with my wife.
That’s phenomenal!

Back