Accidental pregnancies?

There is nothing more exciting for a married wife to experience than being made love to by a Black man unprotected during high risk.

her mind is racing feeling him in breeding mode knowing he’s not going to pull out and she’s going to feel him cum deeper inside her with his warm fertile seed than her husband can.

the anticipation of just that while feeling him make love to her deeper during her ovulation time is an experience she will never forget when he releases warmly deep.

every wife should experience that exact ultimate moment of ******* at least once in there life…. Ladies do you agree? and guys don’t pull out let her feel that excitement.

(Brazil) I have already reported here that we have lived this lifestyle for more than 20 years, and during these years my wife has been pregnant twice, but no pregnancy has passed the third month due to complications, each pregnancy was of different blacks, all with good records. of health, she always has sex without a condom but takes her contraceptives, but if she accidentally gets pregnant again we have no problem raising a black baby, and all her blacks know that, so we have no problem with that.

My wife and I were into the lifestyle for several years, then in 2017 she met a guy she liked and was with him exclusively. I was glad because I felt that there was less chance for disease, etc. She got pregnant and wasn't sure whose baby it was, but sure enough it was her lover's. Their baby is now going on five years old, so it's become normal for us but in the back of my mind I've always wondered if it was truly an accident as she claimed? I suppose it really doesn't matter.

My wife and I were into the lifestyle for several years, then in 2017 she met a guy she liked and was with him exclusively. I was glad because I felt that there was less chance for disease, etc. She got pregnant and wasn't sure whose baby it was, but sure enough it was her lover's. Their baby is now going on five years old, so it's become normal for us but in the back of my mind I've always wondered if it was truly an accident as she claimed? I suppose it really doesn't matter.
Has your wife had any additional "accidental" pregnancies? That could be a clue.

Back