Accidental pregnancies?

The risk is part of the turn on. If she really wants bbc so bad then she wont want birth control. Even just for the possibility she might end up carrying a black love baby. Super hot.
Without birth control would be a matter of weeks..... With the Nexplanon she can have full fluid and body and heat exchanges... when we decide to *******, we'll think if we do it on the lifestyle or not :p

Without birth control would be a matter of weeks..... With the Nexplanon she can have full fluid and body and heat exchanges... when we decide to *******, we'll think if we do it on the lifestyle or not :p
True. All the creampies u can take now is way hotter. Although lust motivated irresponsibility is still hot. Like, if my wife came to me one day and told me she accidentally got pregnant from one of the many black dudes she’s been fucking and doesnt even know which one, a part of me would be super turned on. If she couldnt even recall many of the potential *******’s names and has no idea where they are that would be even hotter. She’d want to keep the baby too. I’d let her.

True. All the creampies u can take now is way hotter. Although lust motivated irresponsibility is still hot. Like, if my wife came to me one day and told me she accidentally got pregnant from one of the many black dudes she’s been fucking and doesnt even know which one, a part of me would be super turned on. If she couldnt even recall many of the potential *******’s names and has no idea where they are that would be even hotter. She’d want to keep the baby too. I’d let her.
She’d say, “well, i was fucking Jerome at his friend’s house. Somehow i ended up fucking all his friends one by one. That was probably when it happened. I think it was 5 or 6 of his friends, i dont remember. U know me, i see a big black cock and i just let it in, no questions asked, any hole they want. I cant help myself.”

Back