55yr old lady,what are your thoughts.

Come on Ed let’s DANCE - that is of course til ya get this thread closed down - like ya have all the others.

Ed you’re sooooooo fulla shite as per usual - go out and push your Cacklequeen agenda and when ya can let us know what that might be as she’s mostly staying hidden away - the new strategy for your side - changing positions to get elected and hiding out from the press so she doesn’t put her foot in her mouth and ruin a perfectly good cackle ;}
Mostly hidden??? That's because you're watching Fox. Kamala Harris and Tim Walz has been campaigning everyday, drawing bigger crowds than Trump ever did, while he sits at his Florida home complaining about crowd size at home, or doing a lie-filled jabber jaunt on Fox. He fucking shows us everytime he opens his mouth that he is disengaged with reality and can't believe he's losing - and going to prison.
You'll see plenty of her over the next the 8 years - if you live that long. The shock of her landslide will probably be more than you can handle.

Last edited:
Again - Ed is as fulla shite as a human being can possibly be - and a bonafide Marxist - well known that Marxists use race as a weapon. He has NO idea how much respect I have for the military - none whatsoever!!!!!
Oh, I'm a Marxist now? I've got about 9000 comments on this site. Present the proof that I'm a Marxist, or STFU.
Your off the cuff auto support for any loser or liar that seems MAGAt friendly is the only respect you have.

Mostly hidden??? That's because you're watching Fox. Kamala Harris and Tim Walz has been campaigning everyday, drawing bigger crowds than Trump ever did, while he sits at his Florida home complaining about crowd size at home, or doing a lie-filled jabber jaunt on Fox. He fucking shows us everytime he opens his mouth that he is disengaged with reality and can't believe he's losing - and going to prison.
You'll see plenty of her over the next the 8 years - if you live that long. The shock of her landslide will probably be more than you can handle.

Yup - thanx - just the kind of being fulla shite proof I was indicating - 8 years of listening to her incessant cackling prolly would k.ill me - thank God that’ll NEVER happen. Do ya like her copying all Trump’s policies - like building a wall now - not banning fracking - no taxes on tips etc. - gotta copy to get elected - taking no responsibility for the mess those two miscreants got this country into !!!!

Last edited:
Oh, I'm a Marxist now? I've got about 9000 comments on this site. Present the proof that I'm a Marxist, or STFU.
Your off the cuff auto support for any loser or liar that seems MAGAt friendly is the only respect you have.

You admitted it in one of the many threads you got deleted cause I was kicking yer Marxist arse - my comment was mostly based on MAGA being racist. The Charlottesville LIE has been COMPLETELY debunked - see SNOPES. You’re more racist than I !!!

Yup - thanx - just the kind of being fulla shite proof I was indicating - 8 years of listening to her incessant cackling prolly would ******* me
Just can't stand to see women move past 1955, can you?
- thank God that’ll NEVER happen.
Looks like you'll be in DC in January bitching and trying to destroy federal property again.
Do ya like her copying all Trump’s policies
What policies have Trump put out? List five for us, that crap you listed below is not policy, it's statements without thought.
- like building a wall now
As opposed to building one from 2016-2020?
- not banning fracking
That's been her position since she's been a senator and definitely since she's been VP. What's new?
- no taxes on tips etc
She was clear that it was on service employees who make so little in wages. Trumps leaves it open, which according to market experts would sink the economy. Off the bat, hedge fund managers decide their salary is $50k and the other $2,550,000.00 is tips on performance. See how incomplete and fucking irresponsible that is? And that works from Wall Street to the roofers and tile guys. Typical Trump, saying ******* he is too dumb to understand the impact. Like his tariffs on all imports.
- taking no responsibility for the mess those two miscreants got this country into !!!!
What's the 'mess'? Explain to us. Prove you're not just throwing up garbage you read on 'truth' social.

You admitted it in one of the many threads you got deleted cause I was kicking yer Marxist arse - my comment was mostly based on MAGA being racist. The Charlottesville LIE has been COMPLETELY debunked - see SNOPES. You’re more racist than I !!!
Are you living in an alternate universe? You're saying:

I admitted to deleting a thread because I was getting my ass kicked by YOU???
You were defending MAGAt racists, and winning??
Charlotte was a lie?
and I am racist?

As a MAGAt, you have had to twist reality to believe some of the sh!t they ******* you to swallow, but that post above is even too much for your shriveling brain.

Yup - yer the Spin King - and sooooooo fulla shite - got nothing against women or whatever race someone is - DO however have something against a candidate that is HIDING from scrutiny - a Marxist and has reversed most every policy position she had to just get elected.

Trump policies

1. Securing our boarder - ending the invasion at the southern border that Biden/Harris initiated and encouraged up until the looming election

2. Reestablish world dominance in petroleum production to attack the inflation Biden/Harris created

3. No tax on tips - less yer BS spin

4.Tax cuts - not tax increases

5.Eliminate taxes on Social Security benefits :}

Are you living in an alternate universe? You're saying:

I admitted to deleting a thread because I was getting my ass kicked by YOU???
You were defending MAGAt racists, and winning??
Charlotte was a lie?
and I am racist?

As a MAGAt, you have had to twist reality to believe some of the sh!t they ******* you to swallow, but that post above is even too much for your shriveling brain.

Yeah you guys just don’t get the truth - brains are so besotted by the lies you are constantly fed by the biased media.

LUV this stuff - great pick there - another commie - least his own family knows View attachment 7485356
A middle aged white guy from the midwest having some redneck, uneducated distant cousins is not exactly news. How many of them every met him? They are distant cousins but, overall, who cares about eight people?
How about the hundreds that have worked for Trump over the years? Didn't you say you respect the military? Which one of 'trump's generals' support him? Which one has not spoken out AGAINST him being in the White House again??
While I wait, here are a couple of articles for you:

A middle aged white guy from the midwest having some redneck, uneducated distant cousins is not exactly news. How many of them every met him? They are distant cousins but, overall, who cares about eight people?
How about the hundreds that have worked for Trump over the years? Didn't you say you respect the military? Which one of 'trump's generals' support him? Which one has not spoken out AGAINST him being in the White House again??
While I wait, here are a couple of articles for you:

Those Wokester generals are totally politically motivated - what they say is irrelevant.

Even Walz’s BROTHER is against him and stated he’s WRONG for the job - his BROTHER - no distance there - the others are relatives - distance or not and show remarkable sense not wanting a Chinese loving Marxist as number 2.

Back