55yr old lady,what are your thoughts.

Ok NATO Ivan
Where are Bayern & Mo boys?
I know u created a bunch of fake profiles to give thumbs up to your ******* posts
I am the most handsome who ever lived on this planet .. ever ..
said the girl I fucked last Sunday
She went home to bf
Omg you are stunningly stupid, poser.

Calling me NATO Ivan makes no sense whatsoever, white boy. The whole purpose of NATO is to contain Russian aggression. How could I be both NATO & Russian? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Many of the people liking my slams, posting GIFs telling you to throw in the towel, etc have been on here for years and have hundreds of followers. Even a complete loser like you wouldn’t have enough time to make up that many fake profiles with such long histories.

Must be hard for our little MAGA incel to think straight with that dog tongue up the ass.

Last edited:
Omg you are stunningly stupid, poser.

NATO Ivan makes no sense whatsoever, white boy.

Many of the people liking my slams, posting GIFs telling you to throw in the towel, etc have been on here for years and have hundreds of followers. Even a complete loser like you wouldn’t have enough time to make up that many fake profiles with such long histories.

Must be hard for our little MAGA incel to think straight with that dog tongue up the ass.
Your married?
Love to have ur hubby watch u get trained by me & beltway boys

You know what they say about fine wine?

It is exactly like that!

The feel, knowledge and experiences, the looks, the touch, the fire in their eyes.... Just about everything gets so much better.

However if they have purple, blue or green hair. Or act as Karens. Run. And run as fast as you can and never ever look back.

You doth protest tooooooooo much - you sound more like a man than a woman - no pics in your media either - methinks fulla shite - and MAGA does NOT mean racist !!!!!!!
Completely Agree
Spends so much time trash talking me
Has a few fake profiles to gangshit post too
I am MAGA! 100% for Trump
since 2016!

You doth protest tooooooooo much - you sound more like a man than a woman - no pics in your media either - methinks fulla shite - and MAGA does NOT mean racist !!!!!!!
I agree that MAGA does not always equal racist. Never said it did.

You might want to read the full thread in “White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea” before you stick up for this loser. He’s claiming to be a retired 55yo Black Lt Colonel who is 6’6”, has an 11-inch dick and never got any white pussy until Obama made him “a chick magnet” four years ago.

He’s been challenged to verify but cannot. When real Black veterans pointed out his BS he called the vets “inarticulate” and “unfit to be officers” among other things. He’s just here to thwart real IR connections and live out some creepy white dude fantasy. So yeah, I’m calling him a racist incel fraud. But thanks for your input!

Completely Agree
Spends so much time trash talking me
Has a few fake profiles to gangshit post too
I am MAGA! 100% for Trump
since 2016!
The only fake profile in this discussion is yours. Everyone else is verified. Some of them for years with thousands of messages here. You’re the pathological liar who gets off on pretending to be a Black man. Why are you so obsessed with Black dick, poser?

Intelligent people are - why I spoke up - got sick of that leftist based whining !!!!
Telling a white poser to stop impersonating a highly decorated Black officer cannot possibly be construed as leftist whining by any remotely intelligent person. Again, try reading the original thread before you decide to stick up for this desperate, creepy loser.

I agree that MAGA does not always equal racist. Never said it did.

You might want to read the full thread in “White girls for older bbcs ? Oh yea” before you stick up for this loser. He’s claiming to be a retired 55yo Black Lt Colonel who is 6’6”, has an 11-inch dick and never got any white pussy until Obama made him “a chick magnet” four years ago.

He’s been challenged to verify but cannot. When real Black veterans pointed out his BS he called the vets “inarticulate” and “unfit to be officers” among other things. He’s just here to thwart real IR connections and live out some creepy white dude fantasy. So yeah, I’m calling him a racist incel fraud. But thanks for your input!
And you're talking to a MAGA loser who has not once spoke out against any of the racist, sexist stuff you see and hear coming from that group of ignoramuses. Thus him speaking up for another lying loser. White guys who have no clue how to get along with non-whites, are freaking the fuck out - and I love it.

Telling a white poser to stop impersonating a highly decorated Black officer cannot possibly be construed as leftist whining by any remotely intelligent person. Again, try reading the original thread before you decide to stick up for this desperate, creepy loser.
Again, he's a very old MAGAt. They have as much respect for the heros who serve as their cult leader does.

And you're talking to a MAGA loser who has not once spoke out against any of the racist, sexist stuff you see and hear coming from that group of ignoramuses. Thus him speaking up for another lying loser. White guys who have no clue how to get along with non-whites, are freaking the fuck out - and I love it.

Ed you’re sooooooo fulla shite as per usual - go out and push your Cacklequeen agenda and when ya can let us know what that might be as she’s mostly staying hidden away - the new strategy for your side - changing positions to get elected and hiding out from the press so she doesn’t put her foot in her mouth and ruin a perfectly good cackle ;}

Again, he's a very old MAGAt. They have as much respect for the heros who serve as their cult leader does.

Again - Ed is as fulla shite as a human being can possibly be - and a bonafide Marxist - well known that Marxists use race as a weapon. He has NO idea how much respect I have for the military - none whatsoever!!!!!

Back