55yr old lady,what are your thoughts.

Again, total BS. You’ve already given out enough personal info to find you if you were real.

You said your brother was an admiral. How many Black admirals do you think there are, white boy? Utterly ridiculously to suddenly claim you’re worried about clearances.

No one is asking you to show your face. A verification video would just show Black skin…which you don’t have.
You love me don’t you babushka?
I don’t think you live in USA!
Russian or Chinese agent?
Yes my brother, ******* and grandpops all served !
I love my country ! Patriot here
God bless the USA !
God bless white women!

Only a complete and utter moron would ever try to pretend I sound Russian. Even a dumbass lying white boy like yourself can tell from my spelling and grammar that I’m a native English speaker.

Desperate and running out of options though, aren’t you?
Nice deflection
But I know your KGB FSB run book babushka
You honed on me like a hawk because I mentioned I am ex Lt Col
Me think You are not American and you are not a woman.. nice one
We Americans are smarter .. Ivan
I am a BBC and i
Have a lot of white boy friends and I love their wives & daughters .. kinky huh?
Trump 24!
Will you donate Ivan?

Nice deflection
But I know your KGB FSB run book babushka
You honed on me like a hawk because I mentioned I am ex Lt Col
Me think You are not American and you are not a woman.. nice one
We Americans are smarter .. Ivan
I am a BBC and i
Have a lot of white boy friends and I love their wives & daughters .. kinky huh?
Trump 24!
Will you donate Ivan?
Will you ever learn anything, white boy?

As the genuine veteran on the other thread stated, REAL Black men do not say “I am BBC.” In fact, it’s kind of an insulting statement that shows what a sad racist you are.

When you look at a Black man, you don’t recognize that he’s a whole person. You just fetishize his dick. Hence you think “I am BBC” makes sense.

You don’t walk around saying, “I am white micro dick” do you? If you had any sense you would admit “I HAVE a white micro dick” and then you would drop this username bc it’s beyond busted.

Will you ever learn anything, white boy?

As the genuine veteran on the other thread stated, REAL Black men do not say “I am BBC.” In fact, it’s kind of an insulting statement that shows what a sad racist you are.

When you look at a Black man, you don’t recognize that he’s a whole person. You just fetishize his dick. Hence you think “I am BBC” makes sense.

You don’t walk around saying, “I am white micro dick” do you? If you had any sense you would admit “I HAVE a white micro dick” and then you would drop this username bc it’s beyond busted.
10000% you are a Ivan the spy from Russia
You are not in USA but trolling from europe
Probably Ireland

10000% you are a Ivan the spy from Russia
You are not in USA but trolling from europe
Probably Ireland
So just verify, Mr. Black Veteran. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

I’ll sweeten the pot again. If you verify, I’ll blow you in a threesome and wear a Navy shirt so your big Army dick can cum all over that. We all know how much real Army guys would love that.

You can even add the blow job to your media. Oh wait, you don’t have any. 🤣

So just verify, Mr. Black Veteran. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

I’ll sweeten the pot again. If you verify, I’ll blow you in a threesome and wear a Navy shirt so your big Army dick can cum all over that. We all know how much real Army guys would love that.

You can even add the blow job to your media. Oh wait, you don’t have any. 🤣
If I verify I want you to come immediately to DC and swallow my African cum in Hotel of my choice. Then I ll fuck you for 6 hours in my home while my wife is holding court.. and I want anal

Deal? Ivan ? I know you orcs love anal
Slava Ukraine!
I am getting 2 .. 20 yr old Russian refugee chicks as friends you know
Gonna help them
lol. Ivan

Last edited:
What’s the biggest u have taken in the purty white pussy you have taken Choco?
That’s if you are an Irish big ass philly gurl

If I verify I want you to come immediately to DC and swallow my African cum in Hotel of my choice. Then I ll fuck you for 6 hours in my home while my wife is holding court.. and I want anal

Deal? Ivan ? I know you orcs love anal
Slava Ukraine!
I am getting 2 .. 20 yr old Russian refugee chicks as friends you know
Gonna help them
lol. Ivan
Sure, white boy. Whatever terms you want. Are you going to hire Richard Mann to stand in for you?

Will you also teach me how to play with myself since you’re such an expert at teaching white girls how to finger themselves?

Sure, white boy. Whatever terms you want. Are you going to hire Richard Mann to stand in for you?

Will you also teach me how to play with myself since you’re such an expert at teaching white girls how to finger themselves?
Richard Mann is a good personal friend of mine
So is Shane Diesal .. Ivan
I
Know you Ruskies
We will defeat you

What’s the biggest u have taken in the purty white pussy you have taken Choco?
That’s if you are an Irish big ass philly gurl
All you have to do is give up this completely trashed username and fake persona. No one here will ever believe a word you say ever again.

Just go back to fucking your white sister in mom’s basement. Then make a new username. Next time you can be 6’8” and have a 12-inch dick for all I care. Just don’t attempt to belittle real Black veterans in a sad effort to promote your racist MAGA bullsh!t.

All you have to do is give up this completely trashed username and fake persona. No one here will ever believe a word you say ever again.

Just go back to fucking your white sister in mom’s basement. Then make a new username. Next time you can be 6’8” and have a 12-inch dick for all I care. Just don’t attempt to belittle real Black veterans in a sad effort to promote your racist MAGA bullsh!t.
I love Trump & you pink white pussies
I tasted one on Saturday
Just 25
You wanna see her pic?

Richard Mann is a good personal friend of mine
So is Shane Diesal .. Ivan
I
Know you Ruskies
We will defeat you
You should do stand-up. Why would Richard Mann & Shane Diesel befriend a pathetic white poser like you?

But go ahead and hire “your friend” Richard Mann to impersonate you impersonating a Black Lt. Colonel. That would be fucking brilliant!!

I think u like me Ivan.
Hey my neighbor Chris & Mel
Came to invite me & my to their daughters daughters wedding .. she is only 21
She’s friends with my ******* Shana
I jerked off 3 times to ******* Allie
Omg

I think u like me Ivan.
Hey my neighbor Chris & Mel
Came to invite me & my to their daughters daughters wedding .. she is only 21
She’s friends with my ******* Shana
I jerked off 3 times to ******* Allie
Omg
I like the truth, poser. Big difference. The question is why do you like getting your pathetic white ass trashed so much? Is this the only attention you can get, little buddy? 😢

No one gives a fuck. Pay a therapist to hear your fantasies about being hung, tall, Black and successful. You are none of those.

I do believe you jerk off a lot. Bravo for being truthful about one thing, white boy. It’s a start. Baby steps get on the bus.

I like the truth, poser. Big difference. The question is why do you like getting your pathetic white ass trashed so much? Is this the only attention you can get, little buddy? 😢

No one gives a fuck. Pay a therapist to hear your fantasies about being hung, tall, Black and successful. You are none of those.

I do believe you jerk off a lot. Bravo for being truthful about one thing, white boy. It’s a start. Baby steps get on the bus.
White boys are nice too
I am bbc but I have a lot of white friends
I love their wives & daughters

Back