1st time. How to relax without alcohol?

snowbunnymiami

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
So,,,I have a BBC guy who I picked to be my first one. We talked for some time, even met once. Now I had a few ladies suggested to take it easy the first time, do not promise and expect anything, yet I am still very nervous.
I do not ******* alcohol. What's the other methods you've used to ease up? I'd like can relax and enjoy the first time to the fullest. thank you.

We like to take some edibles beforehand. We discovered a particular one that makes sex amazing and also gives the "buzzed" effect of drinking. Not sure if you are open to this, depending on your reasons for not consuming alcohol.

If substances are out of the question, I reconmend not setting the expectation that your next rendezvous alone will lead to sex. For us, that expectation can create pressure which leads to nervousness. Set a boundary and then cross it only when you feel comfortable and on your terms.

Hope that helps. Good luck!

We like to take some edibles beforehand. We discovered a particular one that makes sex amazing and also gives the "buzzed" effect of drinking. Not sure if you are open to this, depending on your reasons for not consuming alcohol.

If substances are out of the question, I reconmend not setting the expectation that your next rendezvous alone will lead to sex. For us, that expectation can create pressure which leads to nervousness. Set a boundary and then cross it only when you feel comfortable and on your terms.

Hope that helps. Good luck!
I do not ******* just for personal reasons. what kind of edibles? is it available in FL?

Go on another social with him before you do the deed. Maybe even two. Then by the time you meet for the sex you’ll be way more relaxed having spent time with him multiple times before. You don’t need ******* or alcohol for this and is guaranteed to reduce apprehension. Hope this helps.
I feel good about him. we met in person at the bar already. I am nervous about the whole process. Like how will it go, how my hubby reacts, I understand it could just happen, but I would like to enjoy it if everything is fine.

It’s completely natural to have nerves. It would be more strange if you didn’t!

If you aren’t sure how hubby will react then have a little play on a social with the guy. Give him a BJ in your car or something. See how your husband is in the days following. You’ll have a clearer understanding of your husbands feelings this way.

If you aren’t sure how hubby will react then have a little play on a social with the guy. Give him a BJ in your car or something. See how your husband is in the days following. You’ll have a clearer understanding of your husbands feelings this way.
ah, I was confused about 'social' - though it meant instagram or WhatsApp. got it. yes, I was following advice from the group already to play with him on a 1st date, like receiving massage or him fingering me without sex, so we can see how it goes and both reactions. But I am still nervous )

So,,,I have a BBC guy who I picked to be my first one. We talked for some time, even met once. Now I had a few ladies suggested to take it easy the first time, do not promise and expect anything, yet I am still very nervous.
I do not ******* alcohol. What's the other methods you've used to ease up? I'd like can relax and enjoy the first time to the fullest. thank you.
My wife is on the same boat… Will love to hear more about it..

good advice

If you are not sure about the hubby's reaction, don't rush it. The first time can be overwhelming for the dude no matter how much he wants it; jealousy is a real threat; a total mood killer

Be slow and sensual. Dont rush. Your nervousness can be a sexual tension bonus.

Back