When should bull fuck hubbys ass? Can hubby have an orgasm?

If the husband is turned-on he will relax more and penetration will be easier.

Put a blindfold on him and turn up the music, then have the wife start touching him, gradually moving her hands to the more intimate areas.

The bull turns off the lights and opens the front door and then starts fucking the husband. The music is very loud now.

The bull is getting close and has the husband suck his cock.
Then the wife starts a count down; 10, 9, 8,7, 6
`The wife still keeps counting down 5,4.3.,2....
... and on 1
Lights on!
Blindfold off!!
As his family, friends and co-workers all shout.
"SURPRISE!!"
As the bull shoots his load all over his face.
Ohhhhh. Gasp

I only want to have black men fuck me like he would a woman, I love dark skinned black men with huge cocks. But I am not at all into being humiliated or caged, that ******* is not cool in my eyes. BBC should be enjoyed by both men and women. And to have a woman share BBC with a man is pretty fucking awesome.
That’s my experience too. With balls on😛

Fuck that’s hot!!!

Especially with that thick spunk slithering slowly down the pump-bulge and the back of the shapely ball-sac of the young white guy as his studly black lover pumps giveaway drools of his freshly-shot cumload out of his overstretched butt-hole.

Almost as wankworthy is the bru tal way the superbly muscular black buck executes his finishing custard-strokes, briefly withdrawing then manfully ramming home again his awesome erection balls-deep in the cum-thirsty butt of his beautifully yielded white accomplice in Pleasure.

Pleasure-wise I identify very strongly with the white guy, except that my black buddy invariably fucks me very lovingly and kissingly in the missionary position, other than when he backs me up doggy-fashion on the occasions I get to fuck my ex (who is now his wife).

But I’m moved to say I find it pretty sad that the lovely cock of the deliciously vocal and actually rather sexy white bottom is nowhere near erect but dangling pathetically limply between his splayed thighs.

Even more disappointing is that he appears not to orgasm with his magnificently-built black lover as I invariably do loudly and wrenchingly with my beautiful young buddy in response to him very deliberately and firmly stroking the back of my overloaded prostate with the pre-orgasmically bulging bare head of his strongly upcurved hard-on.

Just a case of “Different strokes for different folks” I suppose.

Last edited:
Dammit that’s so fucking beautiful!!!

Especially the butt-clenching orgasmic thrustings and give-away groans and grunting of the superbly-built triumphant black buck.

The illegible tattoo coursing headward up the perfectly lickable long groove in his wonderfully muscular back is pretty sexy too. Strangely, it makes me want to fuck him.

Perhaps it’s meant to!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:
Fuck that’s hot!!!

Especially with that thick spunk slithering slowly down the pump-bulge and the back of the shapely ball-sac of the young white guy as his studly black lover pumps giveaway drools of his freshly-shot cumload out of his overstretched butt-hole.

Almost as wankworthy is the bru tal way the superbly muscular black buck executes his finishing custard-strokes, briefly withdrawing then manfully ramming home again his awesome erection balls-deep in the cum-thirsty butt of his beautifully yielded white accomplice in Pleasure.

Pleasure-wise I identify very strongly with the white guy, except that my black buddy invariably fucks me very lovingly and kissingly in the missionary position, other than when he backs me up doggy-fashion on the occasions I get to fuck my ex (who is now his wife).

But I’m moved to say I find it pretty sad that the lovely cock of the deliciously vocal and actually rather sexy white bottom is nowhere near erect but dangling pathetically limply between his splayed thighs.

Even more disappointing is that he appears not to orgasm with his magnificently-built black lover as I invariably do loudly and wrenchingly with my beautiful young buddy in response to him very deliberately and firmly stroking the back of my overloaded prostate with the pre-orgasmically bulging bare head of his strongly upcurved hard-on.

I guess it’s just a case of “Different stroked for different folks”.

Back