When should bull fuck hubbys ass? Can hubby have an orgasm?

so far, we are thinking about bull, maybe rather bulls fucking both husband and wife.
We are very into humiliation while having bulls have gangbangs with us.
Would you be more aroused by fucking hubby in the ass in front of his wife - with anal gape dripping with cum to watch him fucks his wife?

Hubby is straight, so taping it would be humiliation.
We browsed a little about it,

Husband thinks that he would be definitely more aroused by the version if the bulls, while fuckng his ass, had them masturbate so that while recording it, everyone could see that he was so horny by being fucked in the ass.
Unless you think that not having an orgasm, even when he looks at his wife fucked and fucked in the ass, is an extra humiliation?

The Position of Power is the Bulls pleasure . My women being Femdom thinks it is hot .
And at least the way we see it is the cuck is locked . If he cums or not doesn't matter but it would be strictly an Anal orgasm .
For me never having been fucked by a Bull yet .... cumming by a man's cock is more than humiliating to me.
It would further cement my stance as no longer a true male . However the transfer of Power to them both especially to my Lady in intoxicating .

Back