When should bull fuck hubbys ass? Can hubby have an orgasm?

so far, we are thinking about bull, maybe rather bulls fucking both husband and wife.
We are very into humiliation while having bulls have gangbangs with us.
Would you be more aroused by fucking hubby in the ass in front of his wife - with anal gape dripping with cum to watch him fucks his wife?

Hubby is straight, so taping it would be humiliation.
We browsed a little about it,

Husband thinks that he would be definitely more aroused by the version if the bulls, while fuckng his ass, had them masturbate so that while recording it, everyone could see that he was so horny by being fucked in the ass.
Unless you think that not having an orgasm, even when he looks at his wife fucked and fucked in the ass, is an extra humiliation?

so far, we are thinking about bull, maybe rather bulls fucking both husband and wife.
Would you be more aroused by fucking hubby in the ass in front of his wife - with anal gape dripping with cum to watch him fucks his wife?

Husband thinks that he would be definitely more aroused by the version if the bulls, while fuckng his ass, had them masturbate so that while recording it, everyone could see that he was so horny by being fucked in the ass.
Unless you think that not having an orgasm, even when he looks at his wife fucked and fucked in the ass, is an extra humiliation?
Fuck them both. Husband and wife bbc sluts

A married couple serving together and surrendering all five usable holes is a very wonderful and humbling experience! It can be a bonding experience as well,as it puts the husband and wife on a level playing field. It is the proper use of a modern white married couple! We learned our place and purpose.

If the husband is turned-on he will relax more and penetration will be easier.

Put a blindfold on him and turn up the music, then have the wife start touching him, gradually moving her hands to the more intimate areas.

The bull turns off the lights and opens the front door and then starts fucking the husband. The music is very loud now.

The bull is getting close and has the husband suck his cock.
Then the wife starts a count down; 10, 9, 8,7, 6
`The wife still keeps counting down 5,4.3.,2....
... and on 1
Lights on!
Blindfold off!!
As his family, friends and co-workers all shout.
"SURPRISE!!"
As the bull shoots his load all over his face.

Put a blindfold on him and turn up the music, then have the wife start touching him, gradually moving her hands to the more intimate areas.

The bull turns off the lights and opens the front door and then starts fucking the husband. The music is very loud now.

... and on 1
Lights on!
Blindfold off!!
"SURPRISE!!"
He fucked hım like a girl. Fast and hard. Much easier than I thought.

Husband should give up his 2 holes and wife her 3 to the bull(s). He (husband) should normally In chastity, but unlocked while his wife or he is fucked. This way the wife and bull can point out how hard he is to humiliate him. they can further humiliate the husband if he cums from being fucked by the bull. Lastly if you are taping it, make the husband dress in frilly lingerie/seductive womens costumes (nurse, French maid, cheerleader, etc) with a extremely short skirt to show his hard dick while he watches his wife getting fucked and cumming while being fucked.

My first time was at a neighbour's party. She held me fast with her legs crossed over my neck when I was licking her and believing was allowed to penetrate her. I couldn't move much and then realised it was me who was about to be fucked. And I came hands-free in front of many people. It was clear to them I was enjoying it. That was humiliating.

Last edited:
I only want to have black men fuck me like he would a woman, I love dark skinned black men with huge cocks. But I am not at all into being humiliated or caged, that ******* is not cool in my eyes. BBC should be enjoyed by both men and women. And to have a woman share BBC with a man is pretty fucking awesome.

A married couple serving together and surrendering all five usable holes is a very wonderful and humbling experience! It can be a bonding experience as well,as it puts the husband and wife on a level playing field. It is the proper use of a modern white married couple! We learned our place and purpose.
Very good view points ty for that

Put your husband in some womens lingerie, a sports bra, a wig, some lipstick. The feminization will humiliate him even further, give the Bull more enjoyment, and you will be surprised at how your husband will take to feminization and submitting to black men. Be prepared for that.

Cage his cock from now on.
Yes so true for my experience only allowed to cum when wife allows

... and on 1
Lights on!
Blindfold off!!
"SURPRISE!!"
That would be a bit too much for me.

Back