Racism

Dear @YCoupleRo and @AntonKo!

Завязывайте общаться на Русском, у нас господа англоязычный сайт, и мы вообще политические дискуссии запретили, пообщаться на великом и могучем можете в личной переписке, так что пожалуйста прекращайте.

Спасибо за понимание.

Last edited:
Именно сами на себя. Не позднее 7 апреля 2014 года. Но вы там можете верить во что угодно. Нам это уже не важно, мы договариться больше ни с кем ни о чем не планируем. Мы решим проблему по своему :)
How about you stop re-writing history and insulting in bad Russian, and start 'agreeing' with the Rules of the Forum and communication in good ol' American English?

How about you stop re-writing history and insulting in bad Russian, and start 'agreeing' with the Rules of the Forum and communication in good ol' American English?

As if you understand Russian in the first place. As for agreeing with the rules, this whole thread is violation of the rules. Just as you switching course of whole debate to Russia and my personality after i oppressed and triggered you LOL 🤡

Let me refresh your memory:
Aren't you Russian?
The same one who needed to be schooled on Russian history and Gannibal when you first wrote here?
Are you in the States?
What are you talking about? Nevermind, your state media controls everything.
Let me explain what the rest of the world see:
Big Bad Russia is getting it's ass kicked by a little country, full of hot chicks and grandmas led by a comedian.
Ronald Reagan was right, you guys are full of ******* and lies. Never ever should have been considered a super power.

@m and d
Yo mad dog, this is your boy. Stop bringing America haters in our discussion.

et cetera...

Now, to conclude this pointless debate with you, let me please you with the view of renovated MDI DoD of Ukraine headquarters in Kiev which defeated Russia did couple of days ago :) 🫶

photo_2023-05-31_17-56-48 (2).jpgphoto_2023-05-31_17-56-48.jpg

Have a nice day, cheers 🤡

Dear @YCoupleRo and @AntonKo!

Завязывайте общаться на Русском, у нас господа англоязычный сайт, и мы вообще политические дискуссии запретили, пообщаться на великом и могучем можете в личной переписке, так что пожалуйста прекращайте.

Спасибо за понимание.

Дык а я что? Я ничего, ко мне обращаются на русском - я отвечаю на русском. Что до правил, так вся эта ветка их сплошное нарушение, как и многие соседние. 😀

Дык а я что? Я ничего, ко мне обращаются на русском - я отвечаю на русском. Что до правил, так вся эта ветка их сплошное нарушение, как и многие соседние. 😀
So, like a typical Russian, you feel the rules don't apply? "They did it first so I should be able to do it!"
Hey Vladimir Poopin, they got the same admonishment as you!
Stop whining.

So, like a typical Russian, you feel the rules don't apply? "They did it first so I should be able to do it!"
Hey Vladimir Poopin, they got the same admonishment as you!
Stop whining.

Yup. Those who come with a sword - by the sword shall perish! 🫶 😀

As if you understand Russian in the first place.
Some Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish and French.
I've been places and done s/hit.

As for agreeing with the rules, this whole thread is violation of the rules.
Then you should either report it, or not participate, OR participate at your own risk meaning no bitching when you get busted.

Just as you switching course of whole debate to Russia and my personality after i oppressed and triggered you LOL 🤡
You did it. Trust me, no one gives a ******* about a Russian discussion but you. No one.
You have neither the wherewithal or ability to oppress or trigger me.
You greatly exaggerate your importance in my world, like you do Russia's in the world.

Now, to conclude this pointless debate with you,
I agree, debating on russia is pointless. Utterly pointless.

let me please you with the view of renovated MDI DoD of Ukraine headquarters in Kiev which defeated Russia did couple of days ago :) 🫶

View attachment 6148757View attachment 6148758
Interesting. You hit the DoD, yet, one day later...

Have a nice day, cheers 🤡
I will! It's sunny, nice and 85F (29C to you). Gonna pack a cooler and take the dog to the beach in about an hour.

Yup. Those who come with a sword - by the sword shall perish! 🫶 😀
Umm, you came into Ukraine with swords- so I guess you're correct for once.

See ya! And thanks for using that good 'ol American English.

Some Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish and French.
I've been places and done s/hit.

Guess that makes you an expert in everything 😀 Even greater expert in Russian than Russian.
Then you should either report it, or not participate, OR participate at your own risk meaning no bitching when you get busted.

Why i should do and should not i will decide on my own. I always stand up to the bullies, and not running to daddy like you 🤣👌

You did it. Trust me, no one gives a ******* about a Russian discussion but you. No one.
You have neither the wherewithal or ability to oppress or trigger me.
You greatly exaggerate your importance in my world, like you do Russia's in the world.

Except you, who brought Russia issue to this thread to begin with, when you ran out of arguments on topic. You was so triggered that you spent time to browse my entire profile to read my messages from something like 3 years ago LOL. Now you pretend you do not care, like i little spoiled gal. 🤡

Interesting. You hit the DoD, yet, one day later...

One day later what? 10 million USD worth of drones hit some field near Moscow? LOL
This is exactly a helpless temper tantrum from Budanov LOL 😀 👌

Last edited:
I will! It's sunny, nice and 85F (29C to you). Gonna pack a cooler and take the dog to the beach in about an hour.

I already been at the spectacular beach of western Crimea today, gonna be there again tomorrow morning 😀🫶

photo_2023-05-30_20-12-44.jpg

Umm, you came into Ukraine with swords- so I guess you're correct for once.

See ya! And thanks for using that good 'ol American English.

There is no such thing as Ukraine, its a failed quazi state, its all Russian lands and most of the population. Which will reunite with Russia pretty soon.
As for the swords, you can try, as did many :)👌🫶

Guess that makes you an expert in everything 😀 Even greater expert in Russian than Russian.

Why i should do and should not i will decide on my own. I always stand up to the bullies, and not running to daddy like you 🤣👌

Except you, who brought Russia issue to this thread to begin with, when you ran out of arguments on topic. You was so triggered that you spent time to browse my entire profile to read my messages from something like 3 years ago LOL. Now you pretend you do not care, like i little spoiled gal. 🤡

One day later what? 10 million USD worth of drones hit some field near Moscow? LOL
This is exactly a helpless temper tantrum from Budanov LOL 😀 👌
Yeah yeah. Ol' Vladimir Poopin'
Came here with a weak attempt at Dupin'
But no one is buying his game,
because he has no facts or shame,
And Russia is getting it's ass kicked by Ukraine.
😁

Back