Racism

Your ancestors ?

My f.a.t.her is black American. My mom is Black Ghanian who came to the UK.

So I'm not full 100% black american but I do know you are talking sh*t

Only around 5% of slaves from Africa came to the USA. Now this is not me talking. This is google talking.

1656155483140.png

Vast majority of black slaves actually went to Carribbean and South america

They just put the blk ppl already here in the states and black people from Africa under the same banner as "black" when they brought the slaves.

The oldest skeleton found in the Americas is the 12,000 year old skull and DNA of a Black female scientists named Luzia Woman. According to dna mapping & digital rendering, this is what Native Americans originally looked like.

EnyL8IyUYAAdIlg.jpeg.jpg

EnyRrjIVEAAtaPn.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans are actually descended from the Black aboriginal tribes that most of the European explorers said they encountered when they reached The Americas?

EnStjkOVoAEVavU.jpeg.jpg

This used to be a emblem for America...a portrait of queen Califia.

EnSyKQJWMAIN3yO.jpeg.jpg

EnSyYHJXUAA8K0h.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans (that is black American who can trace their ancestry back to the 1860 census) are only Americans meaning they are the only ppl are native to the land. A people who built the country from scratch. Because every colony whites tried to build without black ppl failed

Black American are like black aborigines in Australia. Native to the land.

Based on his personal negative experiences, Malcolm X partially rightfully criticized the American and white societies in general, only after a while did he cross that certain red line, due to which he generally envisioned a "white devil" everywhere. He essentially became a white-hating black racist whose worldview was objectively changed by the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) because a blond-haired, blue-eyed white Muslim (probably of Bosnian ethnicity) gave him water and food after the daily fast. . It was then that he realized that the generalization was true only to a certain extent, but not completely. That is why I wrote in my previous post about the partial but not complete real content of stereotypes based on generalization.

Based on his personal negative experiences, Malcolm X partially rightfully criticized the American and white societies in general, only after a while did he cross that certain red line, due to which he generally envisioned a "white devil" everywhere. He essentially became a white-hating black racist whose worldview was objectively changed by the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) because a blond-haired, blue-eyed white Muslim (probably of Bosnian ethnicity) gave him water and food after the daily fast. . It was then that he realized that the generalization was true only to a certain extent, but not completely. That is why I wrote in my previous post about the partial but not complete real content of stereotypes based on generalization.
Its hard to be accurate from a distance. And I don't mean geography, culturally.
You feel uncomfortable with this truth and that's fine.
But, when someone starts saying 'everyone' or 'all' and begin justifying negative stereotypes, it's just polite excuse making for your own level of comfort the information.

1685484481879.png

After wearing that shirt, Keith Ellison still won re-election as Minnesota's Attorney General.
Good friend of mine for years.
Served six terms in Congress before that, and was the first Muslim elected to Congress in 2006.
His office prosecuted the cops who k/illed George Floyd.

I remember the Secretary of State Rice calling him after he won the primary (but still running against a Republican in November), at the request of President Bush, he accompanied a delegation over the to the Mid-East for some diplomacy hopeful thing. Think it was Jordan.

Back to the point, Defund the Police was never about what you simpetons think, or read. It was about taking away a lot of the stupid socialwork and the babysitting s/hit they do. You gun lovers forget we got a mental health problem and need mental health experts not cops dealing with it - unless they already have a gun.

So Keith Ellison, great American. 🇺🇸 (y)

Guess what? US founding fathers where literally an oligarchs BEFORE they founded the United States. And the STATES where there BEFORE the United States, founding fathers UNITED the states.
I have said this over and over. Are you mental?
If it's BEFORE the United States - that means it wasn't the United States fatboy.
Now as a Russian, you may not understand this next statement: In 1776 when the British colonies declared their independence from the monarchy in Britain a formed a representative republic.

So, get the fuck out of here that the US is ran by monarchs. Or any western country. Oligarchs run Russia, under the orders of the dictator, Putin.

View attachment 6146964

After wearing that shirt, Keith Ellison still won re-election as Minnesota's Attorney General.
Good friend of mine for years.
Served six terms in Congress before that, and was the first Muslim elected to Congress in 2006.
His office prosecuted the cops who k/illed George Floyd.

I remember the Secretary of State Rice calling him after he won the primary (but still running against a Republican in November), at the request of President Bush, he accompanied a delegation over the to the Mid-East for some diplomacy hopeful thing. Think it was Jordan.

Back to the point, Defund the Police was never about what you simpetons think, or read. It was about taking away a lot of the stupid socialwork and the babysitting s/hit they do. You gun lovers forget we got a mental health problem and need mental health experts not cops dealing with it - unless they already have a gun.

So Keith Ellison, great American. 🇺🇸 (y)
Ok so we are simpletons that think the words politicians say are what they mean. The flipside, the majority of the left ALSO take those words at face value and are simpletons. Instead of defund you could say reform but they do not. Words matter.

I already schooled you than the US did not came out of nowhere. It was literally was founded by OLIGARCHS of the states that where united. Virginia, for example, was founded in 1607, genius. I though you just playing dumb, but it looks like it is your natural state 😀 🫶

As an american you are sure an expert in losing wars, US is an expert in losing wars afterall 🤡

The Ukraine is officially the self proclaimed нazi state. Keep pretending it is not. It is irrelevant now, because Ukraine is gonna be destroyed. Just as everybody who supported it. 😀👌

Currently Russia has 86 major oil refineries, of them 46 are either under construction or upgrade, genius.
ru*wikipedia*org/wiki/Нефтеперерабатывающая_промышленность_России

Russia has its own domestic technology for oil refining since 1930s
en*wikipedia*org/wiki/Gubkin_Russian_State_University_of_Oil_and_Gas

Russia builds oil refineries all over the globe, Sudan, Indonesia, China just for example.

Moreover, Russia builds NUCLEAR POWERPLANTS all over the globe too. Russia absolute leader in nuclear power and nuclear science overall 😀 👌

Keep dwelling in your delusions than most educated country in the world has no technology it needs. 🤡👌 We are fine with that, i told you this many times.

I am even planning and hoping to к*ill some american soldiers my self 😀🫶

You do not like d*еad americans? Stop sending them to к*ill Russians 😀👌

But anyway, its too late, they already к*illed Russians, therefore americans was к*illed and will get к*illed in droves too. In fact, we do not even take americans as рrisoners anymore 🤣

And BTW, i do not ******* vodka or any other alcohol. Do not do any *******, i do not even smoke, so you lost that one too. Losers gonna lose 😀
Not as an offence, but Russia's economy suffered a lot because of the war and sanctions. A lot of smart people left the country - Turkey, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia and so on, став гастарбайтерами, по сути. So your country started a nonsense and a lot of people suffer. You know the saying "король-то голый". Увы, это тупиковая ситуация.

If it's BEFORE the United States - that means it wasn't the United States fatboy.

That's right, a$$clown. It was the states that formed the united states. Small oligarchies formed larger oligarchy 🤡 👌 🤣
As for your childing fat shaming, i am 182/96kg, my a$$ most likely slimmer than yours, fatS0 🫶 😀

Now as a Russian, you may not understand this next statement: In 1776 when the British colonies declared their independence from the monarchy in Britain a formed a representative republic.

You are not even allowed to elect your "president", genius. The US is an oligarchy, it is official documented fact.

As for being a republic, Russia been a republic for at least THOUSAND of years LOL. Look up Novgorod Republic for example. The Soviet Union, FYI, was also federation of republics 😀

So, get the fuck out of here that the US is ran by monarchs. Or any western country. Oligarchs run Russia, under the orders of the dictator, Putin.

You lost the debate, now you just flogging the same dead horse! Crimea river, a$$clown. 😀🫶

Last edited:
Not as an offence, but Russia's economy suffered a lot because of the war and sanctions. A lot of smart people left the country - Turkey, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia and so on, став гастарбайтерами, по сути. So your country started a nonsense and a lot of people suffer. You know the saying "король-то голый". Увы, это тупиковая ситуация.

Как скажешь, померла так померла. 🫶😀🤣

That's right, a$$clown. It was the states that formed the united states. Small oligarchies formed larger oligarchy 🤡 👌 🤣
As for your childing fat shaming, i am 182/96kg, my a$$ most likely slimmer than yours, fatS0 🫶 😀

You are not even allowed to elect your "president", genius. The US is an oligarchy, it is official documented fact.

As for being a republic, Russia been a republic for at least THOUSAND of years LOL. Look up Novgorod Republic for example. The Soviet Union, FYI, was also federation of republics 😀

You lost the debate, now you just flogging the same dead horse! Crimea river, a$$clown. 😀🫶
In Russia we talk in circles about nothing all day long
Dance Russia GIF by Jason Clarke

Boy you been talking about your failed government for too long .you know soo much about American history please tell us why Russian government failed over and over and over again. Mf can tell you when virgina became a state but cant explained why tf Russians thought it was a good idea to starve themselves and Joseph Stalin was going to free their country from Europe 😅😅😅😅please tells us what happen to almost every leader that country has had and how a munchkin plan to stay in power
World Cup Fan GIF by euronews

Yall don't even have freedom of speech. Boy you better stay off the internet before putin spank that ass and put you into jail for talking to westerners . You going to get the boot out of mom Russia if they find out you been talking yo Ukrainian women on here lol

In Russia we don't send criminals to prison. We send then to the most northern part of the country. Siberia because living in Russia is punishment enough😅😅😅

Как скажешь, померла так померла. 🫶😀🤣
Мне от этого не холодно и не жарко. Жалко, что ваши правители проебали заслуженное место в цивилозованном мире. Жалко тех хороших специалистов, что вынуждены покинуть вашу страну. И жалко тех ребят, что гибнут ради непонятно чего.

Russians thought it was a good idea to starve themselves and Joseph Stalin was going to free their country from Europe

I am not going to waste my time in order to burst your bubble again on Russia's history because it is pointless, you have no intellectual capacity and honesty to exist outside of it.
I better ask you how many people there is on a food stamps in US, how many people live on a streets in US, how many people lives in trailer parks? How many people DIED in Europe last winter because they was unable to heat their homes? You may not bother yourself answering, i already know the answer

I wonder do you even grasp the concept of central heating 🤡 🤣

Yall don't even have freedom of speech.

After Assange, Snowden, Tucker Carlson case, after Russiagate - you really should not step on that ground of debate, buddy 🤡. Your country never had freedom of speech, and never will. Therefore you can not grasp this concept either.
In Russia we don't send criminals to prison. We send then to the most northern part of the country. Siberia because living in Russia is punishment enough😅😅😅

Siberia is not most northern part of Russia, and it actually very nice place to live. Thank you for reminding me about how bad US education system sucks, but i appreciate the fact you was able to write your post at all because your country has illiteracy problem.

Heck, even your leaders have problems with basic geography LOL, that is why Psaki sends 6th fleet to the shores of Belorussia 🤡

Speaking of prisons issue, the United States has the largest prison population on planet Earth, highest incarceration rate on planet Earth (higher than even DPRK) and worst police ******* record in history of mankind. 🫶😀

Мне от этого не холодно и не жарко. Жалко, что ваши правители проебали заслуженное место в цивилозованном мире. Жалко тех хороших специалистов, что вынуждены покинуть вашу страну. И жалко тех ребят, что гибнут ради непонятно чего.

А нам не жалко, не переживайте за нас, у нас все супер 😀 Давно не было так хорошо, на самом деле, великолепная чистка от дерьма 😀🫶 Что касается "цивилизованного" мира, запад туда никогда и не входил.

А нам не жалко, не переживайте за нас, у нас все супер 😀 Давно не было так хорошо, на самом деле, великолепная чистка от дерьма 😀🫶 Что касается "цивилизованного" мира, запад туда никогда и не входил.
Так в чем смысл затеянной вами войнушки?

Так в чем смысл затеянной вами войнушки?

Начали ее не мы. Однако Путин озвучил и объяснил наши цели. Если вы не отдупляетесь - ну и хорошо. 🫶 😀

I am not going to waste my time
🤦🏾
so why did you waste soo much time writing that b.s

Siberia is not most northern part of Russia, and it actually very nice place to live.
Do you not understand how a joke works?
Speaking of prisons issue, the United States has the largest prison population on planet Earth, highest incarceration rate on planet Earth (higher than even DPRK) and worst police ******* record in history of mankind. 🫶😀
lmfao so are you now wanting to debate which country has better prisons lmfao ....lol I mean American streets ain't safe either but hey some of us aren't pusc either soo🤷🏾

At the end of the day , as of right now all that doesn't change the fact that the whole world hates russia more the north Korea 😅 except putin is smaller 👍🏿

lmfao so are you now wanting to debate which country has better prisons lmfao ....lol I mean American streets ain't safe either but hey some of us aren't pusc either soo🤷🏾

Sure. Russia, of course. As for street safety, Russia has 2 times lower total crime rates and 4 times lower violent crime rates 🫶 😀
🤦🏾
so why did you waste soo much time writing that b.s

Do you not understand how a joke works?

At the end of the day , as of right now all that doesn't change the fact that the whole world hates russia more the north Korea 😅 except putin is smaller 👍🏿

"Whole world":
2222.jpg

Oh, and just some other map for you.

134-eb9a.jpg

Начали ее не мы. Однако Путин озвучил и объяснил наши цели. Если вы не отдупляетесь - ну и хорошо. 🫶 😀
Естественно, не вы это начали, украинцы сами на себя напали. Меня бесит пропаганда с обеих сторон, что с вашей, что с украинской.

Back