Racism

Yes, that is why they are currently at the battlefront fighting

How exactly does he treats them?

Georgian mail robber robbed to help the poor and needy. Just like Robin the Hood. This among many reasons why Stalin is most popular person in history of Russia
Maaaan!! Do you still believe in fairy tales?
He was just as bl..dthirsty a mass-m.rdering worm as Hitler, and the average Russian is a weak-willed serf with Stockholm syndrome, like a significant part of Hungarians (shame and disgrace!!), because without the ideals of a strong leader, he is completely incapable of living!!
Religion and cult of personality are what comfort and encourage them. Mental disaster!!

Maaaan!! Do you still believe in fairy tales?

No. I believe actual documents and memory of the people around me.
He was just as bl..dthirsty a mass-m.rdering worm as Hitler

That is a fairytale you was trained to believe.

and the average Russian is a weak-willed serf with Stockholm syndrome

Those pesky crazy Russian barbarians. What can they know? You know better!

Religion and cult of personality are what comfort and encourage them.

If there is a personality, no shame in having a cult of that personality. And that particular personality saved billions of people. Including you.

Oligarchs existed in colonies in America at least for 3 centuries BEFORE United States where founded, genius.
You said in the US. The colonies were different and under British, Spanish and French rule. All BEFORE we were the United States. "Genius".
Just so you know America was discovered by Columbus in 1492.
Yeah OK, maybe for Spain/Portugal and Western Europe but, there were people here thousands of years before Columbus' 'discovery'.
Just so YOU know.

Soviet Union had no oligarchs, and some oligarchs Russian Empire had, was either killed or fled Russia after 1917.
I said Russia. And the Romanovs came into Power in 1613. And pretty much ruled until 1917.
The Oligarchs of the failed and disgraced Soviet Union were the heads of Communist Party. "Genius".

Rest of your gibberish is not worth my time to read and respond. Keep winning your war in the Instagram and Twitter. Keep believing that Ukraine is not genocidal nazi state.
They are not.
And you're losing on Instagram and Twitter too. "Genius"

You talk the talk, we walk the walk 🫶 😀

View attachment 6143702
Walk the walk, get your ass kicked, retreat, walk the walk. (y)

Last edited:
You're just trying to goad me into arguing with him for your own amusement, I get it. You don't actually give a crap what I think anymore than I care what you think. Come down off your high horse before you fall off and get hurt.
If you have to be 'goaded' into this, you are still doing yourself no favors.
If you think it's just about arguing with him, or me, or being seen as on 'my' side, then you are sadly sick and mentally stunted.

You said in the US. The colonies were different and under British, Spanish and French rule. All BEFORE we were the United States. "Genius".

Guess what? US founding fathers where literally an oligarchs BEFORE they founded the United States. And the STATES where there BEFORE the United States, founding fathers UNITED the states.

Yeah OK, maybe for Spain/Portugal and Western Europe but, there were people here thousands of years before Columbus' 'discovery'.
Just so YOU know.

Sure there where, but there was no blacks. The whites from Europe founded colonies which then imported your ancestors. Otherwise you would still hunting zebras somewhere in Africa, for example.

I said Russia. And the Romanovs came into Power in 1613. And pretty much ruled until 1917.

Before Romanovs there was Ruriks, and even before Rurik there was Veche, OF COURSE there was oligarchs, just as everywhere on this planet before Russian Revolution. Roman Empire had them, Greeks had then (that is why they called OLIGARCHS - a greek word), Babylon, you name it. Everywhere wealthy people had power, and powerful people was wealthy, SURPRISE surprise MF-er! 🤡
The Oligarchs of the failed and disgraced Soviet Union were the heads of Communist Party. "Genius".

They was not oligarchs, genius. They was poor as a church mouse! Some of them conspired against the Soviets EXACTLY to lay their hands on public wealth. Educate yourself 🤡🤡

And you're losing on Instagram and Twitter too. "Genius"

Thats the only place we are losing, in this your imaginary world. In real world we just took Bakhmut and pulverizing nazi troops and NATO equipment in droves every day, every single night especially 😀🫶

It is so bad, that ukies now arrest DOZENS of their own citizens every day over filming how we blow ukraine up to smitherines 🫶😀🤣

View attachment video_2023-05-29_17-18-43.mp4

Guess what? US founding fathers where literally an oligarchs BEFORE they founded the United States. And the STATES where there BEFORE the United States, founding fathers UNITED the states.
Everyone apparently knew this before you.
As I first said, it was all before we were the United States - just as you're stating.

Sure there where, but there was no blacks. The whites from Europe founded colonies which then imported your ancestors. Otherwise you would still hunting zebras somewhere in Africa, for example.
Antelopes taste better.
Without exploitation of Africa, the oil, gold, diamonds, and coltan would be a national resource depending on the nation and development would have progressed as it did elsewhere.
What is the point of this? None. Just like your war.

Before Romanovs there was Ruriks, and even before Rurik there was Veche, OF COURSE there was oligarchs, just as everywhere on this planet before Russian Revolution. Roman Empire had them, Greeks had then (that is why they called OLIGARCHS - a greek word), Babylon, you name it. Everywhere wealthy people had power, and powerful people was wealthy, SURPRISE surprise MF-er! 🤡
So excuse me, Russia has had Oligarchs for 1000 years. Now go fuck yourself.

They was not oligarchs, genius. They was poor as a church mouse! Some of them conspired against the Soviets EXACTLY to lay their hands on public wealth. Educate yourself 🤡🤡
They were ******* the public funds even as so called-Communists.
Learn something about your history:

Everyone apparently knew this before you.
As I first said, it was all before we were the United States - just as you're stating.

Apparently you did not. Obviously you did not even had an idea than US is an oligarchy.
Antelopes taste better.
Without exploitation of Africa, the oil, gold, diamonds, and coltan would be a national resource depending on the nation and development would have progressed as it did elsewhere.
What is the point of this? None. Just like your war.

No. Just as your development did not progressed in the ancient times and middle ages, you where stuck in a stone age, literally. Objective reality is that your people did not produced any developed civilization at any point of time compared to those white peoples had. You did not needed oil, gold, diamonds or cotton. It had value for a white man because of his factories and stuff. You had spears, and that's about it.

So excuse me, Russia has had Oligarchs for 1000 years. Now go fuck yourself.

For somewhere around 1500 years. Minus times of the USSR. USSR had no oligarchy and no political or economic base for oligarchy. Now cope with it.

They were ******* the public funds even as so called-Communists.

No. They where not. And the "privileges" they had was laughable compared to what the rich and wealthy had in capitalist country, and they could not inherit any of their "privilege" to their children either. Soviet Union had no inequality to even talk about. We the Russians now laugh people like you to your dumb faces, when you try to tell us about corruption and privileges of the elites of Soviet Union. After all we been through and seen. Over time, it was revealed that EVERYTHING "soviet propaganda" told about capitalism was truth. In fact, it was even worse. So YOU may go F yourself now, mr. A$$clown Knownothinger 🫶 😀 🤡

I am sick to death of hearing about white/black racism and you can spend the rest of your days complaining about the way things used to be.

Apparently you did not. Obviously you did not even had an idea than US is an oligarchy.

No. Just as your development did not progressed in the ancient times and middle ages, you where stuck in a stone age, literally. Objective reality is that your people did not produced any developed civilization at any point of time compared to those white peoples had. You did not needed oil, gold, diamonds or cotton. It had value for a white man because of his factories and stuff. You had spears, and that's about it.

For somewhere around 1500 years. Minus times of the USSR. USSR had no oligarchy and no political or economic base for oligarchy. Now cope with it.

No. They where not. And the "privileges" they had was laughable compared to what the rich and wealthy had in capitalist country, and they could not inherit any of their "privilege" to their children either. Soviet Union had no inequality to even talk about. We the Russians now laugh people like you to your dumb faces, when you try to tell us about corruption and privileges of the elites of Soviet Union. After all we been through and seen. Over time, it was revealed that EVERYTHING "soviet propaganda" told about capitalism was truth. In fact, it was even worse. So YOU may go F yourself now, mr. A$$clown Knownothinger 🫶 😀 🤡

GIF by HULU
Dennis Haysbert Shut Up GIF

I am sick to death of hearing about white/black racism and you can spend the rest of your days complaining about the way things used to be.
I agree, why not pick a topic like guns, healthcare, voting rights, and start a thread on them. Or go add your observances & solutions to the threads on those topics that already exist.
One we don't have up is on the SCOTUS issues .... why not start one on that, and I'll join you.
You've been a member over a year and only have 11 total posts & haven't even filled out your profile? What's your problem?

Thank you for admitting that you have no intelligent arguments 🫶 😀
Well, we are at the point where you are beating yourself with your own arguments.
Telling me Im too dumb to know the US is an Oligarchy (You actually used the word Monarch before I corrected you), then your examples are historical PRE-DATING the United States. It's a baby's games.

For someone who says they earned an advanced degree in History and teach Mathematics, your arguments don't add up.

You've made this thread about the failed and embarrassing war Russia is waging in Ukraine. I've shown you're losing that war and debate handily.

So you do three things:
Lie about the purpose of the war by propping up a strawman argument about Nazis and some s/hit,
Lie about some historical glory days of a Russian Empire and everyone else's history
Lie about the strength and ability of the Russian military and threaten the rest of the world, when Russia can't even refine their own oil. You have no technology bro of your own.

The absolute worst thing you did was celebrate d/ead American soldiers.

So, no, I don't feel the need to debate further. I'm basically speaking with the readers now as talking to you is like talking to a hairy, vodka soaked pos.

Your ancestors ?

My f.a.t.her is black American. My mom is Black Ghanian who came to the UK.

So I'm not full 100% black american but I do know you are talking sh*t

Only around 5% of slaves from Africa came to the USA. Now this is not me talking. This is google talking.

1656155483140.png

Vast majority of black slaves actually went to Carribbean and South america

They just put the blk ppl already here in the states and black people from Africa under the same banner as "black" when they brought the slaves.

The oldest skeleton found in the Americas is the 12,000 year old skull and DNA of a Black female scientists named Luzia Woman. According to dna mapping & digital rendering, this is what Native Americans originally looked like.

EnyL8IyUYAAdIlg.jpeg.jpg

EnyRrjIVEAAtaPn.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans are actually descended from the Black aboriginal tribes that most of the European explorers said they encountered when they reached The Americas?

EnStjkOVoAEVavU.jpeg.jpg

This used to be a emblem for America...a portrait of queen Califia.

EnSyKQJWMAIN3yO.jpeg.jpg

EnSyYHJXUAA8K0h.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans (that is black American who can trace their ancestry back to the 1860 census) are only Americans meaning they are the only ppl are native to the land. A people who built the country from scratch. Because every colony whites tried to build without black ppl failed

Black American are like black aborigines in Australia. Native to the land.

PRE-DATING the United States.

I already schooled you than the US did not came out of nowhere. It was literally was founded by OLIGARCHS of the states that where united. Virginia, for example, was founded in 1607, genius. I though you just playing dumb, but it looks like it is your natural state 😀 🫶

You've made this thread about the failed and embarrassing war Russia is waging in Ukraine. I've shown you're losing that war and debate handily.

As an american you are sure an expert in losing wars, US is an expert in losing wars afterall 🤡

Lie about the purpose of the war by propping up a strawman argument about Nazis and some s/hit,

The Ukraine is officially the self proclaimed нazi state. Keep pretending it is not. It is irrelevant now, because Ukraine is gonna be destroyed. Just as everybody who supported it. 😀👌

Russia can't even refine their own oil. You have no technology bro of your own.

Currently Russia has 86 major oil refineries, of them 46 are either under construction or upgrade, genius.
ru*wikipedia*org/wiki/Нефтеперерабатывающая_промышленность_России

Russia has its own domestic technology for oil refining since 1930s
en*wikipedia*org/wiki/Gubkin_Russian_State_University_of_Oil_and_Gas

Russia builds oil refineries all over the globe, Sudan, Indonesia, China just for example.

Moreover, Russia builds NUCLEAR POWERPLANTS all over the globe too. Russia absolute leader in nuclear power and nuclear science overall 😀 👌

Keep dwelling in your delusions than most educated country in the world has no technology it needs. 🤡👌 We are fine with that, i told you this many times.

The absolute worst thing you did was celebrate d/ead American soldiers.

So, no, I don't feel the need to debate further. I'm basically speaking with the readers now as talking to you is like talking to a hairy, vodka soaked pos.

I am even planning and hoping to к*ill some american soldiers my self 😀🫶

You do not like d*еad americans? Stop sending them to к*ill Russians 😀👌

But anyway, its too late, they already к*illed Russians, therefore americans was к*illed and will get к*illed in droves too. In fact, we do not even take americans as рrisoners anymore 🤣

And BTW, i do not ******* vodka or any other alcohol. Do not do any *******, i do not even smoke, so you lost that one too. Losers gonna lose 😀

Your ancestors ?

My f.a.t.her is black American. My mom is Black Ghanian who came to the UK.

So I'm not full 100% black american but I do know you are talking sh*t

Only around 5% of slaves from Africa came to the USA. Now this is not me talking. This is google talking.

1656155483140.png

Vast majority of black slaves actually went to Carribbean and South america

They just put the blk ppl already here in the states and black people from Africa under the same banner as "black" when they brought the slaves.

The oldest skeleton found in the Americas is the 12,000 year old skull and DNA of a Black female scientists named Luzia Woman. According to dna mapping & digital rendering, this is what Native Americans originally looked like.

EnyL8IyUYAAdIlg.jpeg.jpg

EnyRrjIVEAAtaPn.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans are actually descended from the Black aboriginal tribes that most of the European explorers said they encountered when they reached The Americas?

EnStjkOVoAEVavU.jpeg.jpg

This used to be a emblem for America...a portrait of queen Califia.

EnSyKQJWMAIN3yO.jpeg.jpg

EnSyYHJXUAA8K0h.jpeg.jpg

Black Americans (that is black American who can trace their ancestry back to the 1860 census) are only Americans meaning they are the only ppl are native to the land. A people who built the country from scratch. Because every colony whites tried to build without black ppl failed

Black American are like black aborigines in Australia. Native to the land.

It was a false hypothesis and it has already been disproved. Native Americans are of Siberian origin, and representatives of the great Mongoloid race, genetically isolated from Eastern Eurasia.

Back