Transformation of Western civilization

White men have literally gone through a process of psychological castration. Rather than fucking a gorgeous looking white woman themselves, they want to watch a black man fuck that woman
View attachment 6961783

Hahaha love it. So true.

Yeah I saw a video the other day, a cuck watched a huge Black Alpha fuck his wife and shot a big hot stream of cum in her pussy, then he ate it out. It was wonderful.

Anyway the funny part was... afterward she grabbed her black dildo and said "OK come here, I've had my BBC now you're going to get YOURS!" lmao

This image would have angered white men until just a few years ago. Now it gives them erections
View attachment 7096365
RESPECTFULLY Sir, u say: 'until just a few years ago' this image would have 'angered white men, i submit perhaps 50yrs ago, but not within the past 40 yrs...in a few southern states mebbe, but not in all. things have been changing in the past 50yrs, and for the much better...this image u posted here, it depicts what will soon be known and understood as the New Modern Marriage

Right, black men are our preference.
But it is important that black men have long-term relationships and marriages only with black women, creating healthy generations of black people.
White women should only bei allowed to be concubines for black men. White women should be inseminated and impregnated as often as possible by as many different blacks as possible, but they should never block and prevent a black man from producing pure black offspring with black women.
Black Lives Matter!
It's amazing how white bitches like you defend the black race and way of life

Back