Black Lives Matter!

The problem of racism is getting less and less each day, maybe because the racist are dying off, and most of the next generation are not that stupid to follow. The problem is, some people think they deserve respect because they are black. Maybe you can get it from some of the liberal mindset that way, but not with most of us. We return respect if given to us. Turning a protest into a riot, is like putting a gun to Americas head and demanding. When people do that, they are going against everything MLK stood and fought for, and died for. That is a crying shame

That may be your opinion but I have to disagree. Racism is not getting less and less every day because the hate is still being taught and passed on. Racist are becoming more bold now a days there are plenty of teenagers that get away with posting racist things on social media so I don’t want to hear that it’s just the older generation. Hate is passed on and will continue to be passed on as long as white supremacy and denial of white privileged exists.

We deserve respect because we are human fuckin beings. You are speaking from a point of privilege. There has always been a divide and will always be racism because of the systems that are currently put in place. Look at the Amy Cooper case her fuckin dog got taken away from her long before she lost her job and did she get charges for that fake 911 call. No simply because of the color of her skin.

You will never understand to know what it’s like to be seen as less than a human being. So please continue spreading your ignorance and being apart of the problem. That just further proves why this is all happening.

The black community is fed up. White people act like we want a fucking handout we just want equal opportunity without the extra bullshit through systemic racism. We peacefully protest it’s a issue, we react to the police being thugs and we are the issue, we riot and even have companies saying materials can be replaced and it’s not affecting people’s jobs because they will still get paid and it’s a issue.

The news has even said agitators have been going to protests and turning them into riots, people have planted bricks in areas so they can be easily accessible, etc. AND it’s funny how people only want to point out the Black people rioting and looting when there are white people doing it too.

If this post offended you, then you are apart of the problem. Period!

People want to say all lives matter or black lives matter if all lives actually mattered we wouldn’t be here or facing systemic racism and so on.
people want to talk about humiliation of husbands when from my experience that typically comes from the couple because they like that ******* and they want to feel inferior to their sexual fetishization of a black man.

keep turning a blind eye because you don’t have to walk in my shows or any other black persons shoes.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISAGREEING AND TURNING YOUR BACK ON A ISSUE. The issue is racism, injustice, police ******* if your first thought isn’t sympathy for all the lives that have been lost to police officers for no reason that aren’t held accountable then you are the issue. Because if you can’t comprehend that for all lives to matter to black lives have to matter then you are ignorant.

If this post offended you, then you are apart of the problem. Period!

People want to say all lives matter or black lives matter if all lives actually mattered we wouldn’t be here or facing systemic racism and so on.
people want to talk about humiliation of husbands when from my experience that typically comes from the couple because they like that ******* and they want to feel inferior to their sexual fetishization of a black man.

keep turning a blind eye because you don’t have to walk in my shows or any other black persons shoes.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISAGREEING AND TURNING YOUR BACK ON A ISSUE. The issue is racism, injustice, police ******* if your first thought isn’t sympathy for all the lives that have been lost to police officers for no reason that aren’t held accountable then you are the issue. Because if you can’t comprehend that for all lives to matter to black lives have to matter then you are ignorant.
* my shoes

That may be your opinion but I have to disagree. Racism is not getting less and less every day because the hate is still being taught and passed on. Racist are becoming more bold now a days there are plenty of teenagers that get away with posting racist things on social media so I don’t want to hear that it’s just the older generation. Hate is passed on and will continue to be passed on as long as white supremacy and denial of white privileged exists.

We deserve respect because we are human fuckin beings. You are speaking from a point of privilege. There has always been a divide and will always be racism because of the systems that are currently put in place. Look at the Amy Cooper case her fuckin dog got taken away from her long before she lost her job and did she get charges for that fake 911 call. No simply because of the color of her skin.

You will never understand to know what it’s like to be seen as less than a human being. So please continue spreading your ignorance and being apart of the problem. That just further proves why this is all happening.

The black community is fed up. White people act like we want a fucking handout we just want equal opportunity without the extra bullshit through systemic racism. We peacefully protest it’s a issue, we react to the police being thugs and we are the issue, we riot and even have companies saying materials can be replaced and it’s not affecting people’s jobs because they will still get paid and it’s a issue.

The news has even said agitators have been going to protests and turning them into riots, people have planted bricks in areas so they can be easily accessible, etc. AND it’s funny how people only want to point out the Black people rioting and looting when there are white people doing it too.
I can only speak for small town USA. Ever think it’s not the color of your skin but your arrogance?

Your racist hate group has destroyed lives and property, and put targets on the backs of good cops. For that, your racist group can kiss my American ass

Other than it being a white cop that killed a black man, can someone point me towards some evidence that this was racially motivated in any way? Am
Not here to start an argument by the way. From what I’ve learnt the guy had 9 convictions, some for armed robbery, one on a pregnant mum, a ******* addict that was high on prohibited chemical, fentanyl & weed among others when the police tried to arrest him and he had robbed a store using fake money and refused to give the items back and hung around outside. No just so I am crystal clear, what happened was tragic and the cop went way to far but how was it racist. There were 4 cops, all of different races, it couldn’t of been more diverse if they tried. In a country that champions it’s citizens rights to arms, I would argue that the fact a known criminal high on a cocktail of ******* had more to do with it than the colour of his skin. Of course being from the U.K. I don’t know what racial prejudice in the US is like but you all really need to get over it. Bring race into it every time it suits an agenda is only going to drive a wedge through society. Blacks have reached the absolute pinnacle of their careers in almost every field in the US including becoming the president.

I can only speak for small town USA. Ever think it’s not the color of your skin but your arrogance?

Your racist hate group has destroyed lives and property, and put targets on the backs of good cops. For that, your racist group can kiss my American ass

but your quiet about all your hate groups that freely roam the USA? The KKK the Neo Natzi’s and so on?
Please educate yourself and actually do research because BLM is only seen as racist because it goes against the white supremacy narrative.

GOOD COPS aren’t the fucking issue because there have been good cops quitting there jobs to job the protest.. because if they show any sign of sympathy for the protest they are removed by someone who doesn’t give a fuck and just wants to be trigger happy.

Justify how cops can be good if they are running over protestors and shooting them and camera crews with rubber bullets for no reason? They don’t have to do that what about arresting a black new reporter on live television for no reason? Or what about the fake sympathy police commissioners try to show for the cameras to try and promote solidarity then hours later tear gasing people for no reason?

just stay in your small town and be ignorant and refuse to use the resources at hand to see that the protesters aren’t the issue.

but your quiet about all your hate groups that freely roam the USA? The KKK the Neo Natzi’s and so on?
Please educate yourself and actually do research because BLM is only seen as racist because it goes against the white supremacy narrative.

GOOD COPS aren’t the fucking issue because there have been good cops quitting there jobs to job the protest.. because if they show any sign of sympathy for the protest they are removed by someone who doesn’t give a fuck and just wants to be trigger happy.

Justify how cops can be good if they are running over protestors and shooting them and camera crews with rubber bullets for no reason? They don’t have to do that what about arresting a black new reporter on live television for no reason? Or what about the fake sympathy police commissioners try to show for the cameras to try and promote solidarity then hours later tear gasing people for no reason?

just stay in your small town and be ignorant and refuse to use the resources at hand to see that the protesters aren’t the issue.
*quitting their jobs to join the protests

Other than it being a white cop that killed a black man, can someone point me towards some evidence that this was racially motivated in any way? Am
Not here to start an argument by the way. From what I’ve learnt the guy had 9 convictions, some for armed robbery, one on a pregnant mum, a ******* addict that was high on prohibited chemical, fentanyl & weed among others when the police tried to arrest him and he had robbed a store using fake money and refused to give the items back and hung around outside. No just so I am crystal clear, what happened was tragic and the cop went way to far but how was it racist. There were 4 cops, all of different races, it couldn’t of been more diverse if they tried. In a country that champions it’s citizens rights to arms, I would argue that the fact a known criminal high on a cocktail of ******* had more to do with it than the colour of his skin. Of course being from the U.K. I don’t know what racial prejudice in the US is like but you all really need to get over it. Bring race into it every time it suits an agenda is only going to drive a wedge through society. Blacks have reached the absolute pinnacle of their careers in almost every field in the US including becoming the president.
By saying we need to get over it just made it argumentative. And I’m not going to even open that topic. Take your ignorance and go because your privileged enough to not have to experience systemic racism.

By saying we need to get over it just made it argumentative. And I’m not going to even open that topic. Take your ignorance and go because your privileged enough to not have to experience systemic racism.
Maybe you need to ask Obama and the endless amount of Uber successful black Americans where they got the black privilege from. If you make ******* choices in life you’ll get ******* chances fed back to you

Maybe you need to ask Obama and the endless amount of Uber successful black Americans where they got the black privilege from. If you make ******* choices in life you’ll get ******* chances fed back to you
And when I said you need to get over it, I was referring to you as Americans not you as black men/women. If this world is to ever get to the point where we all look past skin colour then it needs to stop being brought up when it suits the agenda. If we’re all to be treated and respected as one then we all need to start believing and acting as one.

Don't be so ignorant! All hate groups are wrong, including yours! I'm NOT A FUCKING WHITE SUPREMICIST, SO GET OFF YOUR RUBBER SOAP BOX DUMBASS! White people can feel you look like fools, just because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you do! We don't have to fit YOUR RETARDED PROFILING EITHER!

And when I said you need to get over it, I was referring to you as Americans not you as black men/women. If this world is to ever get to the point where we all look past skin colour then it needs to stop being brought up when it suits the agenda. If we’re all to be treated and respected as one then we all need to start believing and acting as one.
Pretty sure I said that too!

Y’all are a joke because if just believing change would come it would’ve happened ages ago. Can’t act as one of one group is constantly facing systemic racism. If you can’t grasp that then y’all have issues.
You want to make everything black and white with no gray areas.
When there is a small amount of people in every race that makes bad decisions but being black you can literally do nothing wrong and get fucked over my systemic racism. So please cut the ******* and say you side with oppression because the American imagine isn’t one that is inclusive to black people.

BLM have never once condemned anyone that was always the media that makes BLM look like a fucking hate group. Because we fight for our right agitators are always sent to our protests to create a fucking riot. Or white supremacy groups put on fake protests for BLM to harm the protesters..

No weapons or anything and we are always seen as thugs but it’s a peaceful when white Americans with guns protest to go back to work during a fucking pandemic? Crazy

If you can’t understand why color is brought up after everything that’s been going on then your privilege to not fear for your life.. simple as that

Just another fool with a chip on his shoulder. Always someone else fault when something goes bad. If he blames the one thing he can’t change then it saves him having to accept he just wasn’t up to it in the first place.
the fool is you two and other people like y’all, y’all want to pussyfoot and avoid the issues at hand. By trying to say black people are solely accountable for everything but don’t want all the people committing injustice to be held accountable.

Y’all are a joke because if just believing change would come it would’ve happened ages ago. Can’t act as one of one group is constantly facing systemic racism. If you can’t grasp that then y’all have issues.
You want to make everything black and white with no gray areas.
When there is a small amount of people in every race that makes bad decisions but being black you can literally do nothing wrong and get fucked over my systemic racism. So please cut the ******* and say you side with oppression because the American imagine isn’t one that is inclusive to black people.

BLM have never once condemned anyone that was always the media that makes BLM look like a fucking hate group. Because we fight for our right agitators are always sent to our protests to create a fucking riot. Or white supremacy groups put on fake protests for BLM to harm the protesters..

No weapons or anything and we are always seen as thugs but it’s a peaceful when white Americans with guns protest to go back to work during a fucking pandemic? Crazy

If you can’t understand why color is brought up after everything that’s been going on then your privilege to not fear for your life.. simple as that
Could you explain how Obama became president with systemic racism? Could you explain the success of any black American for me then please. There will always be a small percentage of people that will be openly racist but I can’t see systemic racism myself. As I say, far too many very successful black Americans for that to be the case. As for BLM, it’s been all over the world news of white people being beat to breath in the streets, shops smashed up. The cunts are causing havoc attacking police in London as we speak. It’s boarder kind a terrorist group the way it’s acting.

the fool is you two and other people like y’all, y’all want to pussyfoot and avoid the issues at hand. By trying to say black people are solely accountable for everything but don’t want all the people committing injustice to be held accountable.
I have never one said black people are solely accountable for everything, I am simply saying that you can’t complain of racism then bring skin colour in when it suits you. Where’s the thread for the why guy killed by a black cop in the US not so long back? Ide give you his name but I must of missed the worldwide news coverage of it.

Back