You Wanna Play Rough???

My ex-wife has done this before. She loved it. The rougher they were, the more she liked it. I once tied her up and gave her to a black friend, who took her and said he would return her the next day, it was 5 days later and she lost count of the guys she serviced. She was bruised and extremely well used.

My wife likes it rough. She like to have her hair grabbed, choked, spanked, slapped around a little. She loves black men, but when she fantasizes about a black man fucking her very rough, she has very fast and strong orgasms.

If she thinks about a group of black men doing whatever they want to do to her, very roughly, she has loud, screaming orgasms and ends up being a shaking and sweaty mess.

Knowing how much she loves that, I would love to see my sexy wife fucked hard like that or gangbanged. I'm sure the bulls fucking her wouldn't mind either.

NOTE: There seems to be a term now, CNC for consensual non-consent. That describes exactly what my wife's kink is. CNC with a black man or a group of black men.

Last edited:
My wife surprised me on our first date when she asked to have her pussy spanked so she could come. now spanking her ass and pussy and sometimes whipping with my belt are a regular part of sex. She needs it to have big orgasms.
Dream wife she is I’d love to spank her

Back