You Wanna Play Rough???

SYmHObq.jpeg
RiID2Qb.jpeg
I want that ass!!

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Powerful

Married white innocent wife gets used rough including spanked by all and fisted by one of the many black bulls using her that night. Good luck enjoying vanilla sex with your husband after that rough treatment 😈

View attachment 7187493View attachment 7187494View attachment 7187495View attachment 7187496View attachment 7187497View attachment 7187498View attachment 7187499View attachment 7187500View attachment 7187501
You got that right. Her body and her mind are gonna want more of that same kind of treatment, like they say about you can't put a genie back in a bottle. Once she's been used hard she's gonna want more and more of it.

Wife loves it rough her fantasy is for a group of big black cocks to come in and take her hostage and tie her up and f*** her for days coming in her over and over and over just taking her anyway they want that is her biggest fantasy I just mention it and she comes in her panties

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Hello, I am a very petite Asian woman and I love to be taken in this way

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Hammered

Married white innocent wife gets used rough including spanked by all and fisted by one of the many black bulls using her that night. Good luck enjoying vanilla sex with your husband after that rough treatment 😈

View attachment 7187493View attachment 7187494View attachment 7187495View attachment 7187496View attachment 7187497View attachment 7187498View attachment 7187499View attachment 7187500View attachment 7187501
I had the same experience, I had been shopping and came across a rough black man who made some extremely dirty suggestions towards me and about my body which actually made me a little hot , this happened on many occasions if I ever bumped into him , then one day he was with another friend but this time he stopped me , as we chatted he asked if I would be interested in having a ******* at his place his friend said it could be fun , it was .

Back