WW treating black cuckqueans like bbc treat white cucks

eatme314

Female
Real Person
From
MO, US
A comment was made and brought this to my attention that white women treat black cuckqueans exactly how bbc treats white cucks… I think it’s true and I think it’s so hot … a black man humiliates and taunts the white man on how he fucks the ww better and bbc is way better than a pathetic white penis … is it the same way for white women and black women ??? WW taunts and humiliates the BW as she fucks her man in front her taunts her and make her feel pathetic , til it’s nothing the BW can do but sit there and take it, and wait to clean her king seed from the white queen pussy… it hurt but yet turn me on at the same time.. I just accept it..

In our situation, the pecking order is Black Male, Black Female, white female and then white male or cuck. The Black Woman present could not be taunted or humiliated in any way. In fact She had to be serviced by cuck or me as She directed and so pleased.
I’m speaking on black cuckqueans, so your situation doesn’t match this topic … but thanx for participating

A comment was made and brought this to my attention that white women treat black cuckqueans exactly how bbc treats white cucks… I think it’s true and I think it’s so hot … a black man humiliates and taunts the white man on how he fucks the ww better and bbc is way better than a pathetic white penis … is it the same way for white women and black women ??? WW taunts and humiliates the BW as she fucks her man in front her taunts her and make her feel pathetic , til it’s nothing the BW can do but sit there and take it, and wait to clean her king seed from the white queen pussy… it hurt but yet turn me on at the same time.. I just accept it..
I never thought of that

This is actually a very hot scenario! I’ve always wanted to do this but it can be a very sensitive subject to even discuss as a WW. I do fantasize about this often but finding the right scenario for this to happen is one in a million. I fantasize about humiliating another woman as I fuck her man 😩

This is actually a very hot scenario! I’ve always wanted to do this but it can be a very sensitive subject to even discuss as a WW. I do fantasize about this often but finding the right scenario for this to happen is one in a million. I fantasize about humiliating another woman as I fuck her man 😩
That’s soooo hot, I don’t think you she be ashamed of it… I think you should live in it , allow it to take over if you’re even close to that scenario… show that bitch that you’re the queen and can have her man whenever you want and it’s nothing she can do about it…

That’s soooo hot, I don’t think you she be ashamed of it… I think you should live in it , allow it to take over if you’re even close to that scenario… show that bitch that you’re the queen and can have her man whenever you want and it’s nothing she can do about it…
I love this! I’m glad i’m able to talk about this subject without judgement on here. It’s an ever growing fantasy of mine and the urge to do this is getting stronger and stronger. Thank you for the encouragement, i look forward to humiliating a BW while i fuck and enjoy her man.

I love this! I’m glad i’m able to talk about this subject without judgement on here. It’s an ever growing fantasy of mine and the urge to do this is getting stronger and stronger. Thank you for the encouragement, i look forward to humiliating a BW while i fuck and enjoy her man.
Yes this is a safe place to talk about your sexual desires and fantasies … bbc talk about humiliating cucks all of the time , it should be ok for ww to do the same or anyone in that matter if that’s what gets you off and there is consent …. I think it’s so hot that u want too

You are 🔥

View attachment 7375936
As Black Men this is an exhilarating Taboo because we know that we love White Women and that many Black Women HATE to see us with White Women.
Yes, but it doesn't have to be cheating. I love fucking her in front of her husband. He gets to see a side of her that he rarely sees as she moans and clutches the sheets. There are also black women who get off on watching me with white women. I've had black women, all the way back to high school, that would bring one of their friends over just to let her get a taste of black dick. Some of the women love to watch their white friends and, on occasion, join in. I'm still good friends with a couple of them!

Last edited:
Back