Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
I would definitely fuck Morgan if given the chance, however I suspect that I would have to battle Lewis for the privilege.:blackgrimace:

I suspect the battle would only be for which of you goes first! Lewis seems to be a generous fellow and he did ask to find who others who might be interested in the young lady's charms. Maybe a DP could be in order!

Can we say Morgan sandwich? Now THAT'S better! :hot::dance:

I suspect the battle would only be for which of you goes first! Lewis seems to be a generous fellow and he did ask to find who others who might be interested in the young lady's charms. Maybe a DP could be in order!

Can we say Morgan sandwich? Now THAT'S better! :hot::dance:
A Morgan sandwich? That would definitely be a taste treat. I suspect that if Morgan enjoyed both Lewis and myself she might have a bit of trouble walking afterwards. Then again she might not want to. Since loose pussy has never been an issue for me I would be happy to let Lewis be first and second if he is up to it.

A Morgan sandwich with a double serving of "special sauce"!
I hope she has a an appreciative husband or boyfriend who would enjoy the left overs. :mstickle::bounce:

That would be nice to do a DP but I want to make sure she knows who's #1

If she was around I would be hitting it all night that's for sure. I don't get it regularly because there is no takers. I could see her as my playmate mmmm

I think its tight still to this day, love to bust it open

Lewis

A New Morgan Commerical, Someone is eatting Morgans food mmmm

If my baby is not feed right, she will have issues, and ill have issues.

Lewis

PS Wendys, You have to get on these commercials more, its good your showing the past ones now

Last pics of Morgan for the day. Lewis
Let me know what you think ladies and gents :)

Wendys_MSGoodwin a.png

Wendys_MSGoodwin a.png

Attachments

• hqdefaulta.jpg
    hqdefaulta.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hqdefaulta.jpg
    hqdefaulta.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
Back