Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
Willsrvu, Your fine Sista is back from "not the same" Commercial also in this clip.

Thanks Lewis.
I could only hope, if we ever met (and my Wife permitted ;) ), that she would give me more "face time" than they gave her in that clip. A LOT more! :mstickle::D

Thanks Lewis.
I could only hope, if we ever met (and my Wife permitted ;) ), that she would give me more "face time" than they gave her in that clip. A LOT more! :mstickle::D

I hear you there she barley got 2 seconds but is on the right end!! Maybe she would do that for you :)

click

What about the real Wendy? How many black guys would like to give her their "hot n juicy"?

Thats good Willsrvu :) but if she wants it she has to beg for it.

Lewis

Beg? Oh come on Lewis, you know you're just a big ole teddy bear for a redhead! :D
All she'd have to do is bat those baby blues (or whatever color they are) at you and say "my buns are empty, where's the beef?" and you'd be servin' her up a big double helping of Lewis quicker than Morgan could say "now THAT'S better!" ;):bounce:

Beg? Oh come on Lewis, you know you're just a big ole teddy bear for a redhead! :D
All she'd have to do is bat those baby blues (or whatever color they are) at you and say "my buns are empty, where's the beef?" and you'd be servin' her up a big double helping of Lewis quicker than Morgan could say "now THAT'S better!" ;):bounce:

Touche' lol :)

That was good :)

Lewis

Heres Morgan in Wendys Pretzel Pub Chicken Sandwich.

She so hot, look at it in her eyes...Sexy

Lewis

Heres another version of Morgan looking good.

My Mind is Blown looking at her, is yours

Lewis

#Mindblowning!!

Heres Morgan again, i know its been a while but i would give her "More" of me

Still looking hot when she is acting sassy. mmmmmm

Lewis

Love it when she says "more", So sexy like she wants more black cock mmmm :)

Heres Morgan Talking Dirty at the door with some guy name Tom.

Mmmmmm Should have been in some Lingerie if you was knocking at my door instead of a sandwich.

Lewis

So Hot She needs to come over my house and give it up.

Happy New Year and Hopefully More Morgan commercials coming up.

We would do more than sit on the couch eating burgers i assure you.

Lewis

Heres Morgan looking hot in that Red Dress and Hot when she is being playful in that white dress.

Looks hot when she says Stop...I wouldnt, i be hitting it hard fast and good mmmmmmm

Now thats Better....Lewis

Anyone else feels the same....

Heres Morgan looking hot in that Red Dress and Hot when she is being playful in that white dress.

Looks hot when she says Stop...I wouldnt, i be hitting it hard fast and good mmmmmmm

Back