Would love to see my mom go black

I guess another example would be when I was married for the first 2 years she would tell my now ex wife that she needed to do more sexually as a wife to keep me around. She told my ex wife that she gave my dadd blowjobs regularly… which is weird to me but she did say that.
Still, that is, she tells your ex-wife stuff-- raunchy stuff, I give you that. Not a conversation between you and her

Still, that is, she tells your ex-wife stuff-- raunchy stuff, I give you that. Not a conversation between you and her
I mean at the end of the day she’s still my momm. I mean she gave me “the talk” when I first became a young about making sure to wear a condom and stuff. She’s shared secret crushes with me that were black men in the past but overall she’s been very loyal to my asshole of a fatherr.

I mean at the end of the day she’s still my momm. I mean she gave me “the talk” when I first became a young about making sure to wear a condom and stuff. She’s shared secret crushes with me that were black men in the past but overall she’s been very loyal to my asshole of a fatherr.
You can suggest dating, perhaps.

You need to take her on a long weekend somewhere you have a connect with a black bull that would perk her interests, and make a plan for her to enjoy some away time
Thank you for the advice! Because I come from such a conservative and religious family, she is the one that I am going to come out to first because I know she’d be the most open about my sexuality. I’ll start there with the hopes of getting her to try black too!🖤

Thank you for the advice! Because I come from such a conservative and religious family, she is the one that I am going to come out to first because I know she’d be the most open about my sexuality. I’ll start there with the hopes of getting her to try black too!🖤
you are curious or you have actually been with a Black man and know that is what you want to do with your sex...and want your mom to enjoy that same bliss?

you are curious or you have actually been with a Black man and know that is what you want to do with your sex...and want your mom to enjoy that same bliss?
So back in college when I was playing football I used to give my roommate head and it was a huge secret… my fascination with black men started there and I always kept it hidden through my marriage until it ended obviously.

So back in college when I was playing football I used to give my roommate head and it was a huge secret… my fascination with black men started there and I always kept it hidden through my marriage until it ended obviously.
so no longer married, now seeking to live out what you truly desire- sounds good, make a plan and do it. Don't wait, waiting doesn't change anyone's mind or attitude, seeing you don't give a fuck about judgement does

Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

I have a same problem.

I don't know how to involve my mom to sex with black man.

She is a single beautiful wo
man

I think the "easiest" way would be to find people through Tinger or similar in your area and pay them to fuck your mom. Pay 150 dollars to fuck her pussy and 300 her ass? I think there would be several candidates. Take a break from your mom's routine or set up a blind date with the bull.

Jeez your Mom is hot alright! Maybe an open convo about YOU is the first step. Tell her you dream of finding a truly dominant Black Man to submit to. And ask her if she can relate to the feelings you are having.
Hell, even ask her if she knows many Black men. Men she could talk with about YOU. This will all lead Her in the same direction, Im sure you know that 😉

I knew it would come off as creepy to some. I think I’ve always known my mom was hot from all my friends that would pick on me about her growing up. And now that I’m fully indulged in this lifestyle and since her and I have always been close, I guess I want companionship in it… idk that’s probably weird but just being honest.
its not wierd at all for one to want her mom happy

Back