Would love to see my mom go black

I think the "easiest" way would be to find people through Tinger or similar in your area and pay them to fuck your mom. Pay 150 dollars to fuck her pussy and 300 her ass? I think there would be several candidates. Take a break from your mom's routine or set up a blind date with the bull.
If you are interested, let me know, I will give you an unforgettable experience

Interesting thread. Hey, whatever gets you off is totally your business. Hope you get your fantasy fulfilled

Hey! I have the same fantasy, have done for years now.
My mum is 52 posh stuck up prude. Pta, church pianist, very prim and proper lady. My biggest fantasy is to see her get wasted and smoke weed (which she would absolutely never do), dress slutty and skimpy and have sex with a bunch of black thug guys, the kind who would disrespect her deeply. Nutting inside her and all over her pretty face, all in her family home.
Her husband is also a racist cuck, so knowing my pretty mom is being bred by black men in his house would be the ultimate kink.
Happy to chat more if anyone is interested! Just send me a message. Its definitely a niche kink, but ive just embraced it at this point!

Last edited:
Hey! I have the same fantasy, have done for years now.
My mum is 52 posh stuck up prude. Pta, church pianist, very prim and proper lady. My biggest fantasy is to see her get wasted and smoke weed (which she would absolutely never do), dress slutty and skimpy and have sex with a bunch of black thug guys, the kind who would disrespect her deeply. Nutting inside her and all over her pretty face, all in her family home.
Her husband is also a racist cuck, so knowing my pretty mom is being bred by black men in his house would be the ultimate kink.
Happy to chat more if anyone is interested! Just send me a message. Its definitely a niche kink, but ive just embraced it at this point!
Clearly you need help

Back