Would love to see my mom go black

We’re honestly very close. I know that’s she only been with my dadd and one other man in her life.
Stating the hopefully obvious: Your mom appears to be ridiculously hot for 52 years old. I don't doubt, if she wanted black dick, she would have any problem getting it. That said, it does feel creepy that you're this deeply involved in your mom's sex life.

Well truthfully growing up my bedroom was always right above theirs and when I was in high school sometimes I could hear them having sex and one time it got so loud that I was literally like hey I can hear yall!
I suppose that's a bit funny; but that's still not fae-to-face talk about uncomfortable subjects.

Stating the hopefully obvious: Your mom appears to be ridiculously hot for 52 years old. I don't doubt, if she wanted black dick, she would have any problem getting it. That said, it does feel creepy that you're this deeply involved in your mom's sex life.
I knew it would come off as creepy to some. I think I’ve always known my mom was hot from all my friends that would pick on me about her growing up. And now that I’m fully indulged in this lifestyle and since her and I have always been close, I guess I want companionship in it… idk that’s probably weird but just being honest.

I suppose that's a bit funny; but that's still not fae-to-face talk about uncomfortable subjects.
I guess another example would be when I was married for the first 2 years she would tell my now ex wife that she needed to do more sexually as a wife to keep me around. She told my ex wife that she gave my dadd blowjobs regularly… which is weird to me but she did say that.

Back