Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

I obviously don't remember exactly what was said. The gist was that the girls strongly desired (even needed) the kind of sex that they get from black men. One said that she never knew what she was missing until a party when she went black for the first time. She talked about the intensity of the feeling not only during but after the sex and her need for more of the same. Another said she went black in high school but it was so much better in college. The guys are bigger and stronger and more experienced.

Usually one girl will speak out initially, and then others begin to say "yeah, me too" or something similar. Gradually they will begin to share a bit more.
What class is this? Doesn't sound like advanced calculus.

Could you give me examples? Please. Do you hear them openly express preference for black men?
I am also a college professor and see black guys with white girls all over campus. Before Covid, I remember one white girl that was in one of my classes whose black boyfriend would walk her to class and then the two would embrace in a long kiss before she cam in the room. I also see white girls sitting and flirting with black guys in the Union Dining Room.

I am also a college professor and see black guys with white girls all over campus. Before Covid, I remember one white girl that was in one of my classes whose black boyfriend would walk her to class and then the two would embrace in a long kiss before she cam in the room. I also see white girls sitting and flirting with black guys in the Union Dining Room.
Yes, exactly! I think those sorts of activities are occurring widely. I see them on my campus and when I visited other campuses at times before Covid shut things down, the scenes were similar at various institutions. College girls today do not feel restrained by the outmoded taboos of previous generations. Their sexual appetites have been whetted by experiences with black males, and they are not worried about being seen showing public affection.

Yes, exactly! I think those sorts of activities are occurring widely. I see them on my campus and when I visited other campuses at times before Covid shut things down, the scenes were similar at various institutions. College girls today do not feel restrained by the outmoded taboos of previous generations. Their sexual appetites have been whetted by experiences with black males, and they are not worried about being seen showing public affection.
I wish there was a way to see if they have bigger cocks than us

You are seeing white women and black men together more and more everywhere you go. The more visible the more likely women are to accept the normalcy and to be more receptive of black men. At public market yesterday I saw numerous older (50s) women with black men. Numbers have grown significantly over the last decade and will continue to do so.
were they with younger black men aged 18-28 ? that would be so hot

As a professor at a university, I see a lot of that.

Unfortunately there's not many young white girls into black men in New Orleans. Only a couple girls may bang a college athletic, but it's not big here. Like a finding a needle in a haystack. Yes, New Orleans. Don't let the name fool you. Only sexy and wild tourists that visit are into black men.

Please give it a rest. Yes you are a loser. And no, you’ll never have a girlfriend. Happy?
No please, I want to have one. You're helping whiteboys never get pussy. That's not fair. We're feminine but we still should be given a chance, I think we can satisfy close to bbc

Back