Womens Interest in BBC At An All Time High???

Is it just me, or does it seem that white womens interest in black men and black dick is at an all time high? Am I the only one with this thought? Even within the verification tab, I’m seeing more white women/couples looking for verification than black men...
What do you think is driving this surge?
I read this initial post and the subsequent replies with much interest. The examples that people gave in their replies are typical of what I have observed.

I see two factors at play here. 1) Interracial relationships have become more open. It's not all behind closed doors as in the past. Whether it's the Kardashians on TV or just interracial couples out in public in restaurants, theaters, stores, hotels, etc., the perception is, "It's no longer taboo!" 2) The Internet has made IR sex so readily available. Women see it there, and a passion begins to stir within them.

I foresee more and more of this in the future. Interracial couples are commonplace on college and university campuses. As those young people graduate and move into society at large, they will set the tone for future acceptance and even encouragement of interracial sex.

Could you give me examples? Please. Do you hear them openly express preference for black men?
I see interracial couples in various settings on and around the campus: in the student union, walking outside, at sporting events, in hallways between classes, etc. They are often holding hands or the black guy's arm is around the white girl's waist or his hand is on her ass.

As for open expression, I have led some seminars in which the discussions sometimes got rather frank and girls did express such a preference.

I see interracial couples in various settings on and around the campus: in the student union, walking outside, at sporting events, in hallways between classes, etc. They are often holding hands or the black guy's arm is around the white girl's waist or his hand is on her ass.

As for open expression, I have led some seminars in which the discussions sometimes got rather frank and girls did express such a preference.
Could you please tell me exactly for the seminars what they said and how many relative to a class preferred them?

Could you please tell me exactly for the seminars what they said and how many relative to a class preferred them?
I obviously don't remember exactly what was said. The gist was that the girls strongly desired (even needed) the kind of sex that they get from black men. One said that she never knew what she was missing until a party when she went black for the first time. She talked about the intensity of the feeling not only during but after the sex and her need for more of the same. Another said she went black in high school but it was so much better in college. The guys are bigger and stronger and more experienced.

Usually one girl will speak out initially, and then others begin to say "yeah, me too" or something similar. Gradually they will begin to share a bit more.

Back