Wives impregnated by bbc

all bulls should have a goal of getting young fertile hotwives pregnant and eventually insist the hotwife get off birthcontrol.

I make sure every bull my woman has taken takes her bareback atleast the second time if he or she doesn't remove the condom on the first visit.
In that case, I say nothing and if he removes it, she doesn't either as that is what we really want for her and from him and only select and pick bulls she would naturally want to have sex with and breed her based of physical traits and penis size. All my women have been physically small and attractive with tight pussies and out of my league and deserved to be shared with a superior bull with a hung cock because they are attractive enough they understand and accept or accepted they loved me as a partner but needed and deserved more than I could provide them sexually and physically as a 4 and they were 8s and eventually knew they were with me for love but deserved a better more fit lover with a hung cock to please them and saw me as a beta to their bulls and loved me more for providing service to them and helping facilitate and support them while mating and making them want to mate more often by seeing me as their beta to their bulls alpha.

Your story is very familiar. My 25 year old wife took a black boyfriend after we were married less than a year and a half. I didn't know. She cried to me that she missed her period but said she got it a week later. Turns out she was pregnant and didn't know which of us was the *******. So she got an abortion while I was away for work. But when I got back she was so overcome with guilt that she confessed and said she wanted a divorce. She went to live with her black boyfriend and has given birth to three bi-racial babies by him.
You got 4 *******? What's the breakdown again, if I may ask. It's an open thread that seems really interesting. Preciate

I have a ******* from my first wife and she lives with me. My wife divorced me and went to live with her black boyfriend. She has three children by him.
She told many the reasons why? She like know you think about that often?

Intentionally having my (future) wife or girlfriend impregnated by somebody else than me is NOT on my list and i will NOT promote that. At least not in general.

One of a very few situations in which i could somehow imagine it happen in a planned manner is when my Woman is actually a polyamorous person and in two equal relationships, one with me and the other with the other man. In such a case it would be reasonable for her to have chi!dren with both me and her other man and all of us sharing one and the same house, so neither fathers are deprived of their chi!dren nor the chi!dren of their fathers and we will become one big family. But the only imaginable way for such a scenario to actually work strongly relies on good buddy chemistry between me and the other man involved (in addition to the strong bonds between my Woman and me as well as her and him, respectively).

Another reasonable situation would be me becoming infertile for some reason, so that our wish (my future wife's and mine) for offspring can only be fulfilled with another man's sperm added in. And yes, in such a case i would prefer for her to conceive "the natural way" instead of artificially in a clinic by an unknown donor. And yes, i would prefer the man or men who would be granted the honor of getting her pregnant to be healthy and Black. And i would be raising the chi!d as my own. - But ultimately and of course it would be my wife's decision more than mine.

If impregnation would happen accidentally, well... i am not an advocate for abortion, so i would prefer to keep the chi!d and raise it as ours - in the end s/he will be a product of our love anyway. But again, my wife would have a say in it too, plus perhaps the biological ******* of the chi!d. i think it is best to discuss with all parties involved (me, wife and each of her lovers, even ONSs) and agree beforehand upon what is going to happen in case of unintended pregnancy. As far as i am concerned, i will only accept men as my Woman's sex partners who express not to claim fathership in such a case.

Those are the only three cases that come to mind in which it would be acceptable for me to have or accept her impregnated by another man and deliver the baby. But fortunately most other cases can successfully be avoided in the first place by using more than one method of contraception concurrently - which would also be my advice and choice of lifestyle implementation. jm2ct's worth

ironically i watched this movie on the BBC channel a long time ago, it was called A Respectable Trade. it was about slavery in the UK. it boiled down to a slave impregnating a white woman. apparently the baby was so big that the lady died while giving birth, she traded her life for the babies life... i always thought it would be hard for a white woman to carry a black baby from this movie... the slave was a pure African so i guess it is a little different from what our makeup consist of today...
Being impregnated by a "pure African" has no impact on the pregnancy. There's no specific make-up that would complicate things. It was something specific to her pregnancy.

Lots of "pure Africans" having ******* with white partners here in Africa.

Back