Wives impregnated by bbc

This was my sweet little thing almost a year ago. It happened while I was 1 day late taking my pill. I did not take the pill because they gave me a wrong ones with the new batch. But I would never ever have an abortion. Long story short. it caused me to be a mom of one now. It was very hard and we had to explain and come up with lies. To others, it sounds very tempting to have a baby from a black friend, but it is far from easy and ideal when it really happens.
eerste echo.jpg

Last edited:
How many girlfriends or wives have been impregnated by black cock? How did your husband take it?

I'm available as a unique impregnation dom Alpha Bull King Daddy for Beautiful and hwp Sexy Bodied white,asian,latina,Indian hotwives . I can explode upwards of 8-10 large cumloads per day deep inside Sexy Fertile Tight Hotwife pussies with given enough hours of fucking like animals. And I have an extremely high sperm count when checked in 2014, like they told me it was in top 2% tier ,I'm in my Mid 40's now . I have light/medium Beige/tan Khaki cream colored skin as I'm only part black. Serious Legitimate verified cuck husbands are also welcome to inquire with the Hotwife's knowledge of our specific conversation.

I'm available as a unique impregnation dom Alpha Bull King Daddy for Beautiful and hwp Sexy Bodied white,asian,latina,Indian hotwives . I can explode upwards of 8-10 large cumloads per day deep inside Sexy Fertile Tight Hotwife pussies with given enough hours of fucking like animals. And I have an extremely high sperm count when checked in 2014, like they told me it was in top 2% tier ,I'm in my Mid 40's now . I have light/medium Beige/tan Khaki cream colored skin as I'm only part black. Serious Legitimate verified cuck husbands are also welcome to inquire with the Hotwife's knowledge of our specific conversation.
And what will your financial and emotional support for this baby be the rest of his life?

And what will your financial and emotional support for this baby be the rest of his life?
Or also the baby /her life. I would give as much emotional support as the mom/hotwife would like of me providing. And financial, that would be discussed and agreed upon by talking with the Pregnant Hotwife and cuck, assuming the cuck wouldn't want to be mostly the financial provider,which most cucks do want to be.

Or also the baby /her life. I would give as much emotional support as the mom/hotwife would like of me providing. And financial, that would be discussed and agreed upon by talking with the Pregnant Hotwife and cuck, assuming the cuck wouldn't want to be mostly the financial provider,which most cucks do want to be.
Yes
I would also like to pay for my wife and baby, it suits me and of course the bull can visit my pregnant wife whenever she wants

Shouldn't financial support be discussed BEFORE impregnating the wife?

Shouldn't financial support be discussed BEFORE impregnating the wife?
Remember, there's different levels of cuck husbands. The Kind of husbands that willingly watch their Beautiful Wives get impregnated By Big Cock Bulls are typically Fully Cucked trained husbands. Most of them have watched their wives get bareback Gangbanged multiple times and cum breeded deep inside them by Many Big Cock Bulls with or without eating the Bulls cumloads out of the wives pussies. Aside from the issue of being chastity caged 360 days a year which some are and some are not caged that much.

Back