Will Her Pussy return to normal size?

My girlfriend loves getting stretched and always comments after using her bbc dildos , wow those toys are amazing and feel wonderful . Let it happen my cock isn’t near as big as her dildos and bulls she’s had . Our sex life is perfect and we fuck like rabbits. Let her get all the big cocks to satisfy her and she will be grateful.

What's loose and sloppy to one man, is lubed and a perfect fit for the next man!

That's why I don't mind going last at a gangbang because it's still gonna fit nice and snug, just really wet, from being filled up repeatedly! ♠️

My wife is about to try her first proper bbc 10”). She’s never had ******* so still very tight down there and I’m wondering if/when her pussy will return back to its normal size?
The vagina is built to stretch and expand during intercourse. Getting pounded by a thousand 10” cocks does not change the size!!!! Just like opening and closing your mouth millions of times does not make your mouth bigger!!!!! How do adults not know these facts?

I guess if a woman slept with a big cock or object in her or take a big cock every few hours she might stretch out and not go back. But from my experience my pussy has always go back to my normal tightness.

I guess if a woman slept with a big cock or object in her or take a big cock every few hours she might stretch out and not go back. But from my experience my pussy has always go back to my normal tightness.
That's the point, a woman should not sleep with a plastic object inside her but with a cock inside her.

Or otherwise, having had a good dose of pleasure and having your pussy return to normal as your own body decides since all bodies are different and do not react in the same way. 😊

That's the point, a woman should not sleep with a plastic object inside her but with a cock inside her.

Or otherwise, having had a good dose of pleasure and having your pussy return to normal as your own body decides since all bodies are different and do not react in the same way. 😊
Love your point

A good bull gives what the couple needs and fully pleases them after the meeting.

She or they can rest with the great satisfaction of a good session of sweat, pleasure and moans. And a glass of wine 🍷🥂for everyone to celebrate with laughter...

And meanwhile, that delicious pussy is reaching its normal size. It's my point of view.

I have a very tight pussy and it stays that way even after sex with very well hung men. Sex with an average smaller guy is never quite the same though because you remember what a bid cock feels like.
I respect your point of view and I love tight pussies.

But let me tell you something regarding the cock: It's not the horse, it's the jockey!🏇

Back