Wifes pregnant from mixed race gangbang,need some good advice.

We had a really nice weekend wirh 6 mixed race guys . Something went wrong and now my wife is pregnant . We dont know what colour the baby will be she got fucked the whole weekend by 3 white 2 black and a pakistani . What do you guys think should we keep the baby . I love my wife . We dont have ki ds. I had a vasectomy . Please give me some advice.

We had a really nice weekend wirh 6 mixed race guys . Something went wrong and now my wife is pregnant . We dont know what colour the baby will be she got fucked the whole weekend by 3 white 2 black and a pakistani . What do you guys think should we keep the baby . I love my wife . We dont have ki ds. I had a vasectomy . Please give me some advice.
Pregnancy is a risk of any sexual lifestyle and one you need to be prepared for if it happens. In my opinion keep the baby, be happy, and have a great family.

A Good Cuck Husband would love his Wife no matter what She decides.

You guys had a great weekend, now you get to pay the bill. Advice think hard about the reality of the situation. You say you had a vasectomy, why. If it was because you both didn't want a baby Give up the baby there are many who will want and love it. Your wife is really the one who you need to listen to. She will be the mom the feelings involved are deep for most. Women who give up a baby at some point in there life have regrets . Some never get over those. You both have a lot of things to talk about. Sound dim maybe not in our years as swingers more than one couple raised a baby fathered by another man. They usually worked out.

We actually briefly discussed it if it happens and if she ever gets pregnant by the bull and the kid clearly comes out mixed... we will just say that we have been trying to get pregnant and used a sperm bank

You guys had a great weekend, now you get to pay the bill. Advice think hard about the reality of the situation. You say you had a vasectomy, why. If it was because you both didn't want a baby Give up the baby there are many who will want and love it. Your wife is really the one who you need to listen to. She will be the mom the feelings involved are deep for most. Women who give up a baby at some point in there life have regrets . Some never get over those. You both have a lot of things to talk about. Sound dim maybe not in our years as swingers more than one couple raised a baby fathered by another man. They usually worked out.
Well said 👏🏾

Nervous ,i am trying to make her feel at ease. She go with what ever i decide.
Sorry but this is total bullshit.
Even if this fantasy was real (100% fake), you're saying your wife is leaving the decision up to you!? Only an idiot would believe that, or some guy that is getting off to it.
We're also supposed to believe, having this serious life changing decision to wrestling with, you decided the best place to get advice was from a bunch of horny people? On a sex site? o_OThat's more idiotic than the ficticious wife in your fantasy.

I'm not kink shaming anyone, but put this in the stories section or at very least the cuck section.:rolleyes:

Thank you for valuble info , i love my wife .

Pregnancy is a risk of any sexual lifestyle and one you need to be prepared for if it happens. In my opinion keep the baby, be happy, and have a great family.
This is stellar advice. It is a risk. You have to know that going in. Make the best decision for you and yours and DO NOT regret anything. Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride..

If you had a vasectomy, then you do have an "out"
However, did you not want ki.ds? If you still don't, adoption is your best option.

Accidents happen and sometimes we get preg even on bc. If you both can be 100% in on loving the chi.ld your whole life, be parents. Not just normal parents, be the best dam parents out there.

If people ask about a mixed race little one, just say "I could not have ki.ds. So, we chose a sperm donor and we decided on a mixed race baby." End the conversation there. If people see the love and dedication you have as parents, the how and why become irrelevant for most.

Sorry but this is total bullshit.
Even if this fantasy was real (100% fake), you're saying your wife is leaving the decision up to you!? Only an idiot would believe that, or some guy that is getting off to it.
We're also supposed to believe, having this serious life changing decision to wrestling with, you decided the best place to get advice was from a bunch of horny people? On a sex site? o_OThat's more idiotic than the ficticious wife in your fantasy.

I'm not kink shaming anyone, but put this in the stories section or at very least the cuck section.:rolleyes:
Agreed

If this was all true, you have to think of them when they grow up. Are you telling me they wont find out where they came from and how. It would scar them for life.

Nothing wrong.......4 daughters here, 3 are mixed

Back