Wifes pregnant from mixed race gangbang,need some good advice.

Nothing wrong.......4 daughters here, 3 are mixed

Funny how so many accounts claim their wife has gone to the effort of raising k.ids from the lifestyle... but the wife won't agree to hold up a sign to get the account verified. Literally dozens of active accounts claiming to be parents to mixed k.ids from the lifestyle, zero verified lol.

We had a really nice weekend wirh 6 mixed race guys . Something went wrong and now my wife is pregnant . We dont know what colour the baby will be she got fucked the whole weekend by 3 white 2 black and a pakistani . What do you guys think should we keep the baby . I love my wife . We dont have ki ds. I had a vasectomy . Please give me some advice.
The baby will probably be black, black guys get white women pregnant fast.

We actually briefly discussed it if it happens and if she ever gets pregnant by the bull and the kid clearly comes out mixed... we will just say that we have been trying to get pregnant and used a sperm bank
We actually started preparing our family for this possibility when J was SERIOUSLY involved with a Black Lover. She was telling her family that we were trying and not having any luck and were considering going to a sperm bank. Then when the babay was obviously not mine, we would say OOPS, oh well we love him/her. CW

Back