Wife is thinking about bbc

Last night me and my wife were talking about this girl we know and out of nowhere she says “ she’s been a lot of black guys, I bet she’s had some big cocks” afterwards I started thinking about it and the thought really turned me on to know my wife has been thinking of big black cocks and how big they are compared to me hopefully next I can get her some

Last night me and my wife were talking about this girl we know and out of nowhere she says “ she’s been a lot of black guys, I bet she’s had some big cocks” afterwards I started thinking about it and the thought really turned me on to know my wife has been thinking of big black cocks and how big they are compared to me hopefully next I can get her some

Your wife may -or maybe not- be fishing, throwing a line out to you to see your reaction.

Good luck, and let us know if anything happens

Think that’s what she was doing? I’m definitely intrigued I wanna see her with one so bad

If your wife is really close friends with this girl they’ve probably talked.
And if your wife is using the words “big cocks” about Black men, she’s heard some stories.

It might be better to casually chat about this when you’re in a sexy moment with her and she’s already sexed up.
See if she has anything more she wants to chat about, maybe starting with curiosity, fantasies

If your wife is really close friends with this girl they’ve probably talked.
And if your wife is using the words “big cocks” about Black men, she’s heard some stories.

It might be better to casually chat about this when you’re in a sexy moment with her and she’s already sexed up.
See if she has anything more she wants to chat about, maybe starting with curiosity, fantasies
I actually caught her looking up nudes of a rapper that got leaked one time so I think she’s definitely curious

I'm sure she has been getting or wants to have you introduce her to some bbc. I'm here for you

Back