Why white men can't verify on this site????

aprilmay

Female
Gold Member
From
Australia
Just wondering why white men can't verify on this site just like us white women. I know many White men in relationships with Black women. I thought this site is to encourage and support interracial relationships and hook ups.

I prefer not to jeopardize my career by having
Great question. Maybe one for the site creators.

As this is about being verified I’m curious as to why you’re not verified?
I think the only ones who are truly real are the ones who show their faces. I have a career and prefer not to Jeopardize it by having my face plastered all over the internet. I'm into real life meets in person, in fact I have met a couple of guys on here.

I prefer not to jeopardize my career by having

I think the only ones who are truly real are the ones who show their faces. I have a career and prefer not to Jeopardize it by having my face plastered all over the internet. I'm into real life meets in person, in fact I have met a couple of guys on here.
"Truly real" as in real users? You really think that?? If so, that's a highly untrue statement. I hope other verified and real users like me will attest to that. It also seems like a cope out to justify not being verified.

I wonder why you raise this topic at all: as a "female" (yet to be proven) and as someone who has zero interest in getting verified. Its very curious.

Very good question aprilmay!

I have been on this site for years, and I didn't even know until a few minutes ago that I couldn't. I haven't done it for all these years because I chose not to - now I find I couldn't have anyway!!!

Interesting to see the slightly aggressive response you have got. Hmmmm.

I'm a married man. I'm here as a legitimate, active participant of the lifestyle. There's not an option for me to verify. To try otherwise seems deceptive. I'm not here to meet women or waste anyone's time. I do learn from others. I'm not here to get off on some kind of voyeurism by sharing fantasies.

My wife is an attractive woman and we've never had any problem finding dick for her. Finding the right partner is not always easy but that goes with any relationship. We always keep an eye open for a bigger, better experience. She's got about 5 bulls she services now. Some more than others.

I'm a married man. I'm here as a legitimate, active participant of the lifestyle. There's not an option for me to verify. To try otherwise seems deceptive. I'm not here to meet women or waste anyone's time. I do learn from others. I'm not here to get off on some kind of voyeurism by sharing fantasies.

My wife is an attractive woman and we've never had any problem finding dick for her. Finding the right partner is not always easy but that goes with any relationship. We always keep an eye open for a bigger, better experience. She's got about 5 bulls she services now. Some more than others.

I'm a single white guy here, keen to learn and just love the whole white girl black guy dynamic, trying to get a GF IRL and then spend the time and see if at some point she'd be interested,whether or not she is wouldbe no difference, as I'll be with her for her.

I'm sure I did verify some time ago then it got taken off, I don't remember being told it was but whatever, I would verify again if I could, even though it won't stop the cries of fake, I don't remember ever saying I'm not exactly what I am on here, if you do pretend to be someone your not, then, well I feel sorry for you and your sad existence, if you feel you have to do that.

there are a lot fakes here, im genuine and i cant get verified because im white but i dont know if i would too i dont post my face on an internet that easily. also i want to get my wife on here and as a couple shame is she isnt interested but allpws me to post stuff that she approves

there are a lot fakes here, im genuine and i cant get verified because im white but i dont know if i would too i dont post my face on an internet that easily. also i want to get my wife on here and as a couple shame is she isnt interested but allpws me to post stuff that she approves

Just a quick note, you don't have to show your face to verify. So not really an issue, and white single guy here.

oh so in that case that only leaves me being white, but its a shame still. we are a cuckold couple but our bull or lover is white. so we dont fit it anyway but i love the people around here. the ones that are real that is

oh so in that case that only leaves me being white, but its a shame still. we are a cuckold couple but our bull or lover is white. so we dont fit it anyway but i love the people around here. the ones that are real that is

Real shame, though I don't think it'll stop some shouting fake lol..

Back