Why Did You Join The Site

This community is highly active relative to other sites that I've been on. Most are dead (Nworship), dying, or feel overwhelming/not easy to use (staring at you Fetlife). Slight tangent but a feature that would make it 1000x better is a internal cam/chat feature like iloveinterracial. Cam being key to knowing who the "real" people are plus people don't have to download anything or give out anymore info to chat. In any case, this site's ease of use and community engagement in the forums are the primary reasons why I'm here.

I'm just a shu guy trying to find somone to have sex with consistently. But there's no one in Brooklyn who wants to meet up sadly. Now it feels like a waste of time

This community is highly active relative to other sites that I've been on. Most are dead (Nworship), dying, or feel overwhelming/not easy to use (staring at you Fetlife). Slight tangent but a feature that would make it 1000x better is a internal cam/chat feature like iloveinterracial. Cam being key to knowing who the "real" people are plus people don't have to download anything or give out anymore info to chat. In any case, this site's ease of use and community engagement in the forums are the primary reasons why I'm here.
There is a chat feature on here; however, it's kind of dated. Wish there was a "dark mode"; the bright white font here is killer for the eyes. 😵‍💫

This community is highly active relative to other sites that I've been on. Most are dead (Nworship), dying, or feel overwhelming/not easy to use (staring at you Fetlife). Slight tangent but a feature that would make it 1000x better is an internal cam/chat feature like iloveinterracial. Cam being key to knowing who the "real" people are plus people don't have to download anything or give out anymore info to chat. In any case, this site's ease of use and community engagement in the forums are the primary reasons why I'm here.
I get the sense of community on this site more than any other site I’ve tried.🩷

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
I joined because I wanted a sense of community and not to feel like the strangest person in the world. I know cuckolding and being a sub sissy aren’t popular so finding like minded people is a relief.

I joined at the start of the pandemic. I wanted to connect with some likeminded people. See who was on some of these sites and maybe if we hit it off and someone was close meet and see how things went.
Have you hit it off with anyone, anyone locally, have you met with anyone, if so how did it go?

Have you hit it off with anyone, anyone locally, have you met with anyone, if so how did it go?
I actually met. Well not really met. It was a guy that goes to the same gym I go to. I was in the IR chatroom on another site, and he noticed me in the room and remembered me from the gym. I say remembered me we had said hello and a little small talk and checked each other out. He was in the Marines and has since transferred.

I actually met. Well not really met. It was a guy that goes to the same gym I go to. I was in the IR chatroom on another site, and he noticed me in the room and remembered me from the gym. I say remembered me we had said hello and a little small talk and checked each other out. He was in the Marines and has since transferred.
It is hard to meet someone locally, everyone interesting seems to be from some place far and away. Good luck!

Back