Why Did You Join The Site

I joined at the start of the pandemic. I wanted to connect with some likeminded people. See who was on some of these sites and maybe if we hit it off and someone was close meet and see how things went.
I would love to be a good friend who helps you find Black Cock. I can groom you and keep your holes clean for lithoes you desire

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
For me it was a place I could go and see people of like minds. I was on long ago when I first got into the lifestyle. Parents were totally against me even having black friends. I hid my likes from family and friends. Now I'm back because I missed it. I still have to keep my dirty secrets to myself but at least people here understand.

Last edited:
We’re on Kik and telegram. Tele is great for friends once we get to know people and want to have private chats. Kik has some fun rooms but the are soo many fakes and bots that it’s almost not worth the hassle.
We love the swingers lifestyle but since moving here to Asia there isn’t the same culture. So this is a place to chat with real people. And wifey loves some bbc. And she loves guys getting off from her pics and vids. So any fun chats I have, I share with her. Luckily we found a few LS friendly people here so not all bad.

Back