Why Did You Join The Site

I took an interest in this site because I’m hoping to find a very nice black man that might be into really fit White dude. i’m bicurious. I would love to service a BBC to completion. I would enjoy servicing a bbc multiple times a week if desired. i’m really into watching white women with BBC. this site is incredible !!

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
It seems like a fun place. I love black men. I love sex. I also love talking about both. Thought it would be fun to chat and connect with some other people that felt the same.

I joined the site to:
- share sexy photos of my wife, something that turns both of us on
- get advice about taking our "cuckold stuff" from the fantasy stage (sex talk in the bedroom & dildos) to reality
- learn about new cuckold actives, "cuckold dares" to engage in
- get off on other people's stories, photos and videos
- eventually find a steady lover for my wife and/or me
- finally, to play sex games online. My wife and I are submissive, and it's fun to be "owned" by an online friend / master

I have been on this site a long time and don’t think thisq has ever been asked. Everyone has a different reason for joining the site and I‘m curious as to your expectation when you joined. So the question is “Why did you join the site”?
Marketing + finding a friend for preferably long-term hook ups :3 However, it seems to be a problem for some people to drive for one hour...

Back