Whose wife is bbc only ?

I have been cut off from her pussy for over 10 years. She has numerous black lovers who are alot bigger than me. The first time I was told that I would not be able to have her pussy again was when she had been with one of her bulls. I attempted to have sex with her and she informed me she could not feel anything. So that is when she told me I was cut off, and was not to show any affection toward her (no kissing or touching). She stated from then own she belonged to her black lovers.
My goal other than the no kissing or touching. I hope to still have intimacy without piv.

I am. ONLY
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

For real ⬆️

It did not take any so-called "year of training" for my wife Jane to go black only. She had her first BBC about 4 years ago and was immediately hooked on it. Since that very first time she has been black only, no interest at all in white which includes me. But I am fine with it, I recognize that most black guys can service her far better than I ever could.

Mine is 99.9%. I’m the 0.1% she told me don’t even try with any other. I comply.
What an interesting arrangement! Please don't mind me ask... What are the 0.1 %? What do you do for bonding as a couple?
Also... Whose idea was it (more) to delve into this? And today, are both of you truly enjoying it (equally)? Thank you so much.

What an interesting arrangement! Please don't mind me ask... What are the 0.1 %? What do you do for bonding as a couple?
Also... Whose idea was it (more) to delve into this? And today, are both of you truly enjoying it (equally)? Thank you so much.
I dont mind you asking at all. The 0.1% is an overstatement. If we both were attracted to a couple then race wouldn’t matter. We are not like some couples are in here…I can get it anytime I want it…which is a lot. Yes, we always have sex after she’s fucked another man. The one time we didn’t we both felt odd on the drive home. So, it became a rule that no matter how tired she was that SHE wanted me. It was truly both of our ideas. I told her that most of the time I enjoy watching her as much, if not more, as if I was fucking another woman.

Back